FIX. YOUR. GAME.

The formula appears to be for every 1 Hitpoint lost, the hit is 1% higher; so when a player has 99 Hitpoints and is reduced to 1, the set effect will deal close to double damage (98% higher).

Source: OSRS Wiki

Based on this info, 60 HP = 39% higher, and 70 HP = 29% higher. 

A picture with cheap/free items to add strength bonus:

UwPW5TA.jpg

When the set effect kicks in, such a hit is easily possible as you can see...

15 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Source: OSRS Wiki

Based on this info, 60 HP = 39% higher, and 70 HP = 29% higher. 

A picture with cheap/free items to add strength bonus:

UwPW5TA.jpg

When the set effect kicks in, such a hit is easily possible as you can see...

That's for OSRS... This is not OSRS...

9 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

sounds like youre just mad and looking for a person (gretar) to plan for your issues...

why would I be mad? I don't have any issues. Trashtalker.

3 minutes ago, 1701 said:

they can easily hit a 60-70 on 60 or 65 hp on both games so why not...?

There are a lot of other servers which have more balanced dh pking. Why not? Because every noob who can't really pk can kill you at riskzone with a random axe.

Just now, Isaiah said:

because youre clueless...

Actually you're the one who's clueless. You're talking shit that doesn't make sense after my arguments k1lled you. Bye

2 minutes ago, Halbmond said:

There are a lot of other servers which have more balanced dh pking. Why not? Because every noob who can't really pk can kill you at riskzone with a random axe.

Actually you're the one who's clueless. You're talking shit that doesn't make sense after my arguments k1lled you. Bye

you killed me? lmao. good4u

13 hours ago, Halbmond said:

i can heavily related to that one ,

12 hours ago, Smackd said:

Sick of kids like this who have no clue how dharoks works

You clearly don't get my point. I don't give a shit how it works. I'm just asking to have it changed and there are people who agree for a reason. I've never seen you around, neither at edge or at ::risk. And I'm spending some time there. So just stfu if you have nothing else to say.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

To be fucked Dh is bollocks but I don't think there's much you can do about it I've been smacked 80s on 60/70hp by people in no risk 

You could update it.

1 hour ago, Halbmond said:

You clearly don't get my point. I don't give a shit how it works. I'm just asking to have it changed and there are people who agree for a reason. I've never seen you around, neither at edge or at ::risk. And I'm spending some time there. So just stfu if you have nothing else to say.

You could update it.

Moron making an idiotic topic he knows nothing about, don’t make a topic unless you’re certain you know right from wrong.

On 2/4/2019 at 11:51 AM, Halbmond said:

That's for OSRS... This is not OSRS...

Need I say more? Formulas are the same.

Dont care how often you risk you’re very clueless and it shows