Deepwild brew cap?

Good feedback on the event. I think brew cap is a tricky one to do, because it's open environment in the Wild, not a closed system like tournaments. It's is harder to implement because where do you put the warning to tell people there is a cap, maybe too late when they try to grab the key? What about dropping them to grab the key and picking them up after you drink the others? I'm thinking maybe a 'rotting food' system (like walking to Barrows has on RS where some food can become rotten when you get attacked!) - it could be a byproduct of holding the Wilderness key causes some brew to go bad after a few minutes.

Anyway I don't think there should be any cap in multi, but singles maybe. Other ideas on this topic: auto-skulled for grabbing the key = yes, I see no reason why not. Minimum risk (eg 5k) to pick up the key = no. I don't think it's fair to lock poor or broke players out of game content like this. They need a chance to like this to re-build. If you can't kill a kid in welfare that's your problem not his.

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

If you can't kill a kid in welfare that's your problem not his.

when they bring 18 brews and 473 raggers to hit you off the kill WHILST having 18+ brews, saying ''if you cant kill a kid in welfare thats your problem not his''
just makes you look like you aint know shit(which im probably not wrong about :p)...

The thing is, other servers have implemented brew caps in wildy and i dont see it being a hard task.

5 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

or just make it so u need to risk a certain amount to pick it up, and u automatically skull or you cant use protect item 

imo should have to be risking 5k to pick it up and automatically get skulled

@PK Guy @Gretar this has been suggested numerous times. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet. 

Also there's no reason why a brew cap shouldn't be implemented. Anyone on planet earth, welfare or not, can tank a full with 18 brews. 

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Good feedback on the event. I think brew cap is a tricky one to do, because it's open environment in the Wild, not a closed system like tournaments. It's is harder to implement because where do you put the warning to tell people there is a cap, maybe too late when they try to grab the key? What about dropping them to grab the key and picking them up after you drink the others? I'm thinking maybe a 'rotting food' system (like walking to Barrows has on RS where some food can become rotten when you get attacked!) - it could be a byproduct of holding the Wilderness key causes some brew to go bad after a few minutes.

Anyway I don't think there should be any cap in multi, but singles maybe. Other ideas on this topic: auto-skulled for grabbing the key = yes, I see no reason why not. Minimum risk (eg 5k) to pick up the key = no. I don't think it's fair to lock poor or broke players out of game content like this. They need a chance to like this to re-build. If you can't kill a kid in welfare that's your problem not his.

I also disagree with a minimum risk, because it would literally just be switching the "advantage" to a different home court of richer players. 

2 hours ago, paramingo said:

You could pay 1000 pkp to pick up the key, if you pick the key 1k pkp going away from your inventory 

That will end multiple people will risk 1k+ at the key spawn.

Instead of bringing the 1k in inventory, it could be taken from your account. (In case you get pked before picking up the key)

Edited by Death Dream