Slayer Monster Variety

Hey Would be a Cool idea to add Roatpkz Champ to bosses that could be assigned as a slayer task he is a boss in the wilderness@Zezima

would also be cool to see things like hill giants and fire giants added to the wildy slay task list it would make the little dungeon just a bit south west of ::mb more active hopefully making mage bank more active

Another interesting idea could be to add other random things to the slayer list to pop up the amount of activity pvming/pking that happens in certain areas like the battle mages at mage bank as a slayer task, wolves as they are near agility course and chaos ele could bring more people closer to demonics , zombies to bring ::graves back to life? maybe open the wilderness gwd and add some stuff in there for tasks aviansies, spiritual creatures 

slayer just needs a little more variety in my opinion and the spawn rate for superiors isnt the greatest and imo they should have a chance at dropping loot such as imbued heart or salve or something very rare

these are just some ideas i thought of opinions?

• Upvote 2

I'd like to see corp in boss tasks so would be worth unlocking since you can do bosses without that shit. Roatpkz champ also, then demonic gorrilas alone with constant pkp drop+from table. 

Also we need KBD as slayer task. Could make pkp+item drops from lava dragons like dfs. Add item drops to abbys, dark beasts, bloodvelds and gargoyles. 

1 hour ago, D O N said:

I'd like to see corp in boss tasks so would be worth unlocking since you can do bosses without that shit. Roatpkz champ also, then demonic gorrilas alone with constant pkp drop+from table. 

Also we need KBD as slayer task. Could make pkp+item drops from lava dragons like dfs. Add item drops to abbys, dark beasts, bloodvelds and gargoyles. 

i was originally coming to say we should add corp and zurah untill i realised once again like i do everytime i think that, that it is "Wildy" slayer even thouh they would be supeeeer nice on the slayer list i think its too safe >.<

14 minutes ago, SneakR said:

i was originally coming to say we should add corp and zurah untill i realised once again like i do everytime i think that, that it is "Wildy" slayer even thouh they would be supeeeer nice on the slayer list i think its too safe >.<

Well as much as I know you cant solo corp in this server. Hes overpowered on purpose and rebanking also doesnt help. It would be cool task and atleast not useless option to share slayer tasks. Although theres no shared xp, but you can find easily a corp parter sharing him your task and doing duo corp. Zulrah is safe boss but for slayer its just xp based task since bosses when slaying dont drop pkp+item, just their table drops.  Doing them for drops or xp + drops doesnt really matter much at all. Those who slay for gains (slay points and their items) want easy tasks because points for completing task are equal to hard tasks. And boss tasks takes time, sometimes long time.

Also sceptre is useless since multi maging is also disabled on purpose. Whos so stupid enough to not save extra 1k and not get double eco gain when selling, sceptre is also weaker than bow or mace dmg % wise. Would be strong weapon only while slaying multi npc tasks like dark warriors, demons and few more if multi spells worked on npc. Should also make new decision here. 

Edited by D O N