Edit on me!

14 hours ago, Pitch said:

shiett lmk ill try and hop on at times

LMAO

i wasnt scared of ANYONE back then so you were probably ragging me, which takes no skill, just time... now ill give you the chance to 'bow-out' of this situation with no repercussions

Edited by Isaiah
had to add some things
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/14/2019 at 7:23 PM, Isaiah said:

LMAO

i wasnt scared of ANYONE back then so you were probably ragging me, which takes no skill, just time... now ill give you the chance to 'bow-out' of this situation with no repercussions

scared of no one? you never wen't to easts you dumb rat LMFAOOO @Smackd this rat piping he was scared of no one but never crossed lines at easts / 44s once in his entire LIFE

3 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

scared of no one? you never wen't to easts you dumb rat LMFAOOO @Smackd this rat piping he was scared of no one but never crossed lines at easts / 44s once in his entire LIFE

what are you on about? this was back in 2016, before your time:) i was king but then i lost it because i quit for ~8 months, got bored, came back:) 

ahhhh, the 2018 kids

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

what are you on about? this was back in 2016, before your time:) i was king but then i lost it because i quit for ~8 months, got bored, came back:) 

ahhhh, the 2018 kids

befor my time? i played in 2012 wym lmfa0000000000000000 go ask pls ismokepurp? he has been vet for 5years hmu? :P go ask almsot every guy who's tagged as vet in disc ask "Jerr" aswell?

6 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

befor my time? i played in 2012 wym lmfa0000000000000000 go ask pls ismokepurp? he has been vet for 5years hmu? :P go ask almsot every guy who's tagged as vet in disc ask "Jerr" aswell?

forums says that you join the forums June 6th, 2018... lemme guess, you played in 2012, but never joined the forums? 

11 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

forums says that you join the forums June 6th, 2018... lemme guess, you played in 2012, but never joined the forums? 

? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you say you og cause of your fourms join? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL how many ogs do you have in youf friendlist oh and if you og tell me rob his ign now :P? try it bet you dont even know who rob is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL