Wildy Looting Bag

Not sure how it'd work, maybe in the bounty hunter shop for X amount of points, even dropped/destroyed for some pkp/nothing on death. Plenty of servers implemented a looting bag already and I'm sure wildy pvm could use it!

Though since places like revs have a variety of drops which could be utilizing a looting bag to save a TON of inventory space (saving a few brew slots), I'd imagine the bag has to be slightly more expensive as they could also use it to save around 6 inventory slots, which could in turn be replaced with brews to increase your chances of living very greatly when being pked. This same reason applies for people pking in expensive gear, as they could also use the looting bag to save a ton of inventory space when pking. 

I'd like to see the looting bag added, but for the reasons above I think it needs to be slightly expensive and break on death. These are just my suggestions though. Thanks!

Edited by warfare238
  • Upvote 4

I remember @Gretar  purposely didnt add wildy looting bag with the addition of slayer because he thought it would be too overpowered with all the drops. If you think about it, it is- on roat you're slaying with max stats, best gear, easy unlimited teleports and the best food is FREE!

Even if its added I think there would need to be some restrictions or shit in wilderness should get nerfed a bit, any1 with 99 slayer have some thoughts on this? @PK Guy @Fruitiest

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Smackd said:

Would be nice to add it via BH store for like 500-1000 points, as an untradable you always keep on death.
@Gretar

I like this idea, the bag itself can be kept but the contents are lost on death.

9 minutes ago, Khalil said:

I remember @Gretar  purposely didnt add wildy looting bag with the addition of slayer because he thought it would be too overpowered with all the drops. If you think about it, it is- on roat you're slaying with max stats, best gear, easy unlimited teleports and the best food is FREE!

Even if its added I think there would need to be some restrictions or shit in wilderness should get nerfed a bit, any1 with 99 slayer have some thoughts on this? @PK Guy @Fruitiest

There is no loot for slayer though. Only PKP and rare occasions a slayer key (like 0-3 per trip). It is more useful at monsters with multiple drops such as revs as suggested, maybe some bosses, demonics, etc.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Khalil said:

The majority of slayer gives you only pkp/keys so it wouldn't be that overpowered. I could see it being very good for bosses like venenatis, though. Since you can do an entire task in one or two inventories with magic prayer and pkers get pjed by venenatis.

It's too easy to escape pkers while slaying, though.

You can change combat/risk+rag defence/full inventory of brews and not die if you aren't afk at most tasks.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Khalil said:

DONT remember saying it!, but sure can add it would be NICE!

• Upvote 2
  • Nice 1
  • 10 months later...