::Brid/Edgepvp Changes

Games boring, bridding isn't fun.

Ban this shit from Brid its too OP you don't need it to Hybrid.

• Divine Spirit Shield
  • Elysian Spirit Shield

Why the fuck are these even allowed there ^^

• Dragonfire shield 
  • ALL PvP armours (Vestas,Statius,Morrigans,Zuriels)

Also Poll the Gmaul to be taken out again I'm sure you'd get mixed responses but its worth seeing.

Add a Hybrid Elo System with a leader board (a proper one).

@Gretar @Smackd @JBLIND

tagging hybrids.

@WAHEY @Tupac @Tesfxye @pkmafia8 @Ban152 @J[ag] [E] S[vensk] @Refunt

@iles @Why Gg @seers10 @God Dildo @B a n k a i 

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 1

+1 for everything on the whole list only time i saw People using divine / ely is when People were ragging @edgepvp lol don't know why divine is ingame in first place , it should of have been removed Ages ago , but to the list again yea pvp armour is pretty much what whales use to get kills and Vesta is way 2 Op even with only ags as spec you'll get 95% Chance of high hit since of its str Bonus and gmaul yea not gonna talk about that only whales use ags gmaul for kills lol brid sadly died 2014 with that Combo.

Agree with all shields except DFS and I don’t think I’ve really ever ran into a hybrid with Ely or Divine.

Remove PVP armors and VLS at edgepvp, Yes.

Nah Granite Maul should only be removed if Anglerfish overheal affect is removed since if there’s no granite maul nowadays you literally won’t die nor kill anyone.

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Add a Hybrid Elo System with a leader board (a proper one).

Irrelevant if there isn’t some type of incentive to hybrid and get rewards for being high on the boards.

14 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Agree with all shields except DFS and I don’t think I’ve really ever ran into a hybrid with Ely or Divine.

Nah Granite Maul should only be removed if Anglerfish overheal affect is removed since if there’s no granite maul nowadays you literally won’t die nor kill anyone.

Irrelevant if there isn’t some type of incentive to hybrid and get rewards for being high on the boards.

nah we dont want plankers like u hiding behind a dfs, dfs needs to be taken simple lmfao use avernic defender

8 hours ago, Smackd said:

Add 07 gp weekly/monthly as incentive? 

Would bring more brids to the server @Gretar

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...