Jump to content
Isaiah

showing off loot from key openings...

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Fuck Jblind 

Nice video brother 

thank you man. hes just salty because i always give him shit... and hes trying to piss me off when i know that my speech is too slow and turn up your fucking computer volume to hear it @JBLIND

Edited by Isaiah
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gretar said:

why hater? lets see a jblind commentary vid!

 

Nice vid

probably too self conscious. dont get your hopes up. youd probably be able to hear the fat in his throat when its talking

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Gretar said:

why hater? lets see a jblind commentary vid!

 

Nice vid

Ngl you’re both pussies on the mic let’s hear you first

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Ngl you’re both pussies on the mic let’s hear you first

i dont have beef with Gretar so i dont rlly care about him... i only care about that cunt GayBlind

Share this post


Link to post

“Ok.....gold keys.... aw.... 1.3k.... ok.... platinum key... gonna do it slow- aw........ stamina potions....”

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, repent said:

“Ok.....gold keys.... aw.... 1.3k.... ok.... platinum key... gonna do it slow- aw........ stamina potions....”

Shut up

Share this post


Link to post

Agree with Jblind. It's not hate, it's constructive feedback. On max volume on my phone it's still not loud enough. With commentary you sorta need to sound more enthusiastic to keep the viewer engaged, it's not suited for everyone. I do like your content though 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Agree with Jblind. It's not hate, it's constructive feedback. On max volume on my phone it's still not loud enough. With commentary you sorta need to sound more enthusiastic to keep the viewer engaged, it's not suited for everyone. I do like your content though 

Put the mic right up to my mouth dw

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×