can i please have my youtuber payment adding to my pkp total rather than my bank this month?

Isaiah

last month Gretar told me my payment for making videos was added to my pkp total, rather than my bank. This is a pain in the ass for me because i always keep my pk in my bank so i dont really notice a fluctuation of item quantities:/ 

so instead, for this month, i am asking for my youtuber payment to be added to my pkp total (QsWbFCp.png)

thank you. 

17 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You get paid only once a month and depending on the quality the amount will vary. The fact it’s only once a month and you get a notification when you login that it’s been added to your account it’s fine how it is. It won’t be a lot anyways 

!

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

You get paid only once a month and depending on the quality the amount will vary. The fact it’s only once a month and you get a notification when you login that it’s been added to your account it’s fine how it is. It won’t be a lot anyways 

I didn’t even read your response because it would be a waste of time. Going through my profile and rereading this post, I read your reply to me. I didn’t ask for more than one payment, I just asked for it to be paid to my pkp balance, instead of my bank because I got too much pkt for me to notice. Thank you for spending the time to read my banter back to you. Maybe this time, you’ll read it correctly so you can reply correctly.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Isaiah said:

I didn’t even read your response because it would be a waste of time. Going through my profile and rereading this post, I read your reply to me. I didn’t ask for more than one payment, I just asked for it to be paid to my pkp balance, instead of my bank because I got too much pkt for me to notice. Thank you for spending the time to read my banter back to you. Maybe this time, you’ll read it correctly so you can reply correctly.

He’s ignorant, ignore Jblind. 

• Upvote 2