ok so it means war

Gied4life

2 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Gied you never submitted an app ks amk!

That vote topic doesn't count, that's some gym level shit

jblind got hes ss without application why cant i get one sandal and pk4lifelt and few other ppl who i dont know personally but hopefully they do well. i think raja should of been promoted aswell with pk legendry cuz why not.

edit: thx for ks amk :)

Edited by Gied4life

ok so gretar just said if u have 100+ hours playtime a month u can get ss. if ur lower u have no chances. he just promoted some random dude that just edge pks probably and has 220+ hour playtime last month but whole yell chat went "?????????????????????' cuz no1 has a fkin idea who he is.

he said me playtime is 4-5hours a month like how???? i play this game daily ATLEAST 2 HOURS A DAY when its probably way more then that. when i asked how that playtime system work he said he cant say thats a secret. 

if im too arabic. or i lame ot much. or cuz im addicted to staking just say so. dont lie about me "4-5 hours a month playtime" cuz that just makes me laugh

• Wow 1
18 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

ok so gretar just said if u have 100+ hours playtime a month u can get ss. if ur lower u have no chances. he just promoted some random dude that just edge pks probably and has 220+ hour playtime last month but whole yell chat went "?????????????????????' cuz no1 has a fkin idea who he is.

he said me playtime is 4-5hours a month like how???? i play this game daily ATLEAST 2 HOURS A DAY when its probably way more then that. when i asked how that playtime system work he said he cant say thats a secret. 

if im too arabic. or i lame ot much. or cuz im addicted to staking just say so. dont lie about me "4-5 hours a month playtime" cuz that just makes me laugh

He made u think you’d think you had a chance so you’d help out and be good for the server but he was never gonna give u it 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

He made u think you’d think you had a chance so you’d help out and be good for the server but he was never gonna give u it 

tbh thats how i feel. staff team says i have chances to get ss. when i dont get it and ask why they just make random excuses. this time its about me "play time".

and i dont know if i really have any chance be getting ss or they were just making fun of me saying i might get it and later on just saying nah u were really close but these ppl were better. 

when i made this topic i was just joking and had no idea why those other ppl that i never seen in yell get ss when some1 like "sneakr" is active. plays at timezone where there is rarely some1 online. and he doesnt get it.

i would really like @Gretar to see this. and tell what he thinks. is he choosing hes staff team from only a playtime? or maybe hes listening to some1 like smackd who rarely even plays anymore and plays only american playtime.

Edited by Gied4life
12 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

tbh thats how i feel. staff team says i have chances to get ss. when i dont get it and ask why they just make random excuses. this time its about me "play time".

and i dont know if i really have any chance be getting ss or they were just making fun of me saying i might get it and later on just saying nah u were really close but these ppl were better. 

when i made this topic i was just joking and had no idea why those other ppl that i never seen in yell get ss when some1 like "sneakr" is active. plays at timezone where there is rarely some1 online. and he doesnt get it.

i would really like @Gretar to see this. and tell what he thinks. is he choosing hes staff team from only a playtime? or maybe hes listening to some1 like smackd who rarely even plays anymore and plays only american playtime.

99% sure it’s smacked fault 

2 hours ago, Gied4life said:

Smackd chooses staff