Humiliated gets rat

Lmao wym buddy, i won a ton of tourneys on alts since december, actually won 2/5 skill tourneys just in the last 3 days lol.

Idk whats the point of this topic tbh, I've no problem admitting ur better at this game than me, but we never spoke in game, so i dont see what ur problem with me is. Unless you're just hungry for attention, in which case gz, u got me to reply.

Edited by Daul Penino
3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Too busy to play the same amount of tournaments as Daul Penino... but when I asked him to Nh stake he lose so bad... tournament kp owner me, agree with wtf safer tho bro 

Lol you beat me in 1 nh stake, which was basically a donation. You had me use your stetup that you always pk with but I never use, wouldn't let me change even one item, and we used your rules. So I already knew I was losing before we started, even told you so myself. But our last encounter wasn't the stake, it was the tourney where we both used the kit made by someone else, and you lost by 200+. And lastly idk why you're even bitching about tournament kps, nh stake kps are the exact same thing lmao. Tribrid dms.

1 minute ago, Daul Penino said:

Lol you beat me in 1 nh stake, which was basically a donation. You had me use your stetup that you always pk with but I never use, wouldn't let me change even one item, and we used your rules. So I already knew I was losing before we started, even told you so myself. But our last encounter wasn't the stake, it was the tourney where we both used the kit made by someone else, and you lost by 200+. And lastly idk why you're even bitching about tournament kps, nh stake kps are the exact same thing lmao. Tribrid dms.

I don't auto cast and or bottom inv switch. I also don't pk on alts in tournaments. I normally just make them when i get in from work with no warm up. Really couldn't case less if you ever wanna fight in-game and actually risk lmk. #improveyourselfconfidence&dontpkonalts4tournyyyy