Farewell/explaining myself

Ban152

4 minutes ago, Ban152 said:

Hey everyone, its the one and only Ban152, the pas 8 years of roatpkz was a dope journey, the best game i ever played, shit got the addiction ngl, been pleasure to be a part of the server during these years, other thatn that was a good experience being a part of the staff team, thanks for every hour of pking to my ogs aka spartans you guys will be still the best clan ever i believe, we were dominating, so you guys will do without me... Its hard to say but its the end of my journey on Roat Pkz, i will log aometimes just to see hows it going, also might embarass nh plank at brid zone as usually 😂 well speaking of last events, ive been back for a while, and there was some good and some bad days, thats the life huh, well today i've done some db stuff while pking at deep wildy, went invisible in combat to be exact, but that stuff had a reason behind it, i don't really mind sharing tbat with you, i had a call during the fight, whitch was from my beatiful mother, she is sick rn, the voice of her was shaky, had no clue whats going on so i decided to go invisible and i left home in like 15mins, once i open my mother home door i see her lying on ground, she might've passed out or something, she doesnt remember what happened though, so ye thats basically it, why i stepped out as a staff member again, hope you do well, im kinda glad and sad at the same time, cause i can focus on irl more now, but roatpkz has taken a big chunk of my lifetime and had me in for these years. Okay enough of talk have fun and stay blessed everyone, peace out - Ban152 #Spartans

definitely was a lot of good times on discord w you fam, mad unfortunate to hear that news about your mom hope she recovers and all turns out well ❤️ - pretty fucked up that gretar demoted you since this is ur first offense as a player / staff in 8yrs and other staff members have been in ur situation and got off w a warning but fuck it you went out a legend bro

• Nice 1
5 minutes ago, seers10 said:

definitely was a lot of good times on discord w you fam, mad unfortunate to hear that news about your mom hope she recovers and all turns out well ❤️ - pretty fucked up that gretar demoted you since this is ur first offense as a player / staff in 8yrs and other staff members have been in ur situation and got off w a warning but fuck it you went out a legend bro

I hope she does brother.. 

Sad to see you go mate, hope your mother was ok. The reason why you was actually demoted was because yes you went invisible at 44’s whilst you was Tb’d but you also continued to be active in-game by messaging other players. It doesn’t add up that your mum called you and required immediate assistance that you’d stay on roat after going invisible and going to Portals.

nonethelsss, take care with everything bud

• Upvote 2
  • Hmmm 2
3 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

Sad to see you go mate, hope your mother was ok. The reason why you was actually demoted was because yes you went invisible at 44’s whilst you was Tb’d but you also continued to be active in-game by messaging other players. It doesn’t add up that your mum called you and required immediate assistance that you’d stay on roat after going invisible and going to Portals.

nonethelsss, take care with everything bud

well demoting him after a 30 minute investigation is pretty fucked up, if you know david then we can agree he's not a scammer or a cheat. It's clear his intentions were not 2 get out of dying and losing a set or w/e thats never been a big deal

32 minutes ago, seers10 said:

well demoting him after a 30 minute investigation is pretty fucked up, if you know david then we can agree he's not a scammer or a cheat. It's clear his intentions were not 2 get out of dying and losing a set or w/e thats never been a big deal

Gretar was and is the only one to check this info, I’m simply relaying the message. He had left roat to go to ospvp and got staff there. Came back and was given Mod straight away. Shame to see him go 

1 minute ago, JBLIND said:

Gretar was and is the only one to check this info, I’m simply relaying the message. He had left roat to go to ospvp and got staff there. Came back and was given Mod straight away. Shame to see him go 

Are you nutts, i got staff on ospvp after like 4-5 months i left roat

1 minute ago, Blood Hound said:

LMFAO yeah your definitely not quitting because your embarrassed of what happen at 44s 🤪🤡 sucks to see this guy on suicide watch irl being forced to quit his favorite game over not being able to tank a tb at 44s 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Guess what, im not embarassed at all, and i don't care what you've got to say, just childish 0 sense comments

Hope things okay with ur mum n that obvs.

still feel u did the wrong thing, surely a roat pkz death doesn’t mean that much to somebody?? especially when u got things to focus ur attention on like ur mum’s health tho?

feel like it wld of been better to not abuse powers, take the death. Its what a regular player wld have been forced to do. then this topic wouldn’t be a farewell but instead an explanation about the circumstances

21 minutes ago, Ban152 said:

you weird mudskin

Btw this got to me

Shame u didn’t shout out persona for showing u the ways outside ::meth in SG

3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

you also continued to be active in-game by messaging other players. It doesn’t add up that your mum called you and required immediate assistance that you’d stay on roat 

This also wouldn’t have been an issue :|

Edited by Its Gorillas
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Blood Hound said:

LMFAO yeah your definitely not quitting because your embarrassed of what happen at 44s 🤪🤡 sucks to see this guy on suicide watch irl being forced to quit his favorite game over not being able to tank a tb at 44s 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Aren't you the same person that changed their gender and begs me for ags hooks on roatpkz shut your mouth "blood hound" virgin fuck

6 hours ago, Ban152 said:

Hey everyone, its the one and only Ban152, the pas 8 years of roatpkz was a dope journey, the best game i ever played, shit got the addiction ngl, been pleasure to be a part of the server during these years, other thatn that was a good experience being a part of the staff team, thanks for every hour of pking to my ogs aka spartans you guys will be still the best clan ever i believe, we were dominating, so you guys will do without me... Its hard to say but its the end of my journey on Roat Pkz, i will log aometimes just to see hows it going, also might embarass nh plank at brid zone as usually 😂 well speaking of last events, ive been back for a while, and there was some good and some bad days, thats the life huh, well today i've done some db stuff while pking at deep wildy, went invisible in combat to be exact, but that stuff had a reason behind it, i don't really mind sharing tbat with you, i had a call during the fight, whitch was from my beatiful mother, she is sick rn, the voice of her was shaky, had no clue whats going on so i decided to go invisible and i left home in like 15mins, once i open my mother home door i see her lying on ground, she might've passed out or something, she doesnt remember what happened though, so ye thats basically it, why i stepped out as a staff member again, hope you do well, im kinda glad and sad at the same time, cause i can focus on irl more now, but roatpkz has taken a big chunk of my lifetime and had me in for these years. Okay enough of talk have fun and stay blessed everyone, peace out - Ban152 #Spartans

Hope her well and a safe recovery, hopefully nothing serious man, good luck my man!

13 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Sad story bro I hope your mother is OK, of course real life is priority but I still don't count that as a valid excuse. If that were me I would for sure rush off and leave my acc to die, is only pixels... good luck and all the best. Still should play I think

Loc your pride? Ban152 doesn’t die that easy cuz 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Loc your pride? Ban152 doesn’t die that easy cuz 

I'm a very humble person. Also forgot to say before but what Jblind said is true. I'm one of the people Ban152 sent PM to, and it was several mins after it happened. He didn't mention any emergency at all (even if he didn't want to share private info could have said "IRL business gtg, explain later" and immediately  logged but didn't).

• Wow 1
17 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I'm a very humble person. Also forgot to say before but what Jblind said is true. I'm one of the people Ban152 sent PM to, and it was several mins after it happened. He didn't mention any emergency at all (even if he didn't want to share private info could have said "IRL business gtg, explain later" and immediately  logged but didn't).

That was a joke by the way lol

13 hours ago, seers10 said:

What was his intentions then? its pretty clear if u dont intend to not get out and not lose a set you'd just suicide? why bother going invisible then? 

10iq paki rat

• 2 years later...