Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

3AT 99 ALL

valid question

Recommended Posts

why does it seem all staff members that are under the category of admin, appear to be the biggest flakes and pussies. don't pipe up to me if you don't like my responses. if you cant handle the heat don't be staff. forever fan of jblind smackd fantastic 

and king arturia you are okay in my books

Edited by 3AT 99 ALL
  • Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

Because you deserve to be talked down to you rat

Why don't you ever get this lippy with me you disabled 15 tick ags pker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Why don't you ever get this lippy with me you disabled 15 tick ags pker

You’re as uneducated as that other retard @Tesfxye. Don’t need another kid speaking at me wrong. Know your place ms

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

You’re as uneducated as that other retard @Tesfxye. Don’t need another kid speaking at me wrong. Know your place ms

Ignore them... don’t respond to both of those idiots.. just tryna bring you down.. 😒

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smackd said:

Ignore them... don’t respond to both of those idiots.. just tryna bring you down.. 😒

Oh man don’t even worry. This spastic calling me disabled isn’t bothering me at all... watching porn as I’m replying to this @Tupac goon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Oh man don’t even worry. This spastic calling me disabled isn’t bothering me at all... watching porn as I’m replying to this @Tupac goon 

your a goon my nigga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Oh man don’t even worry. This spastic calling me disabled isn’t bothering me at all... watching porn as I’m replying to this @Tupac goon 

Im surprised you can get a chub after your dad hit you with his truck and paralyzed you 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Im surprised you can get a chub after your dad hit you with his truck and paralyzed you 

and it was at this moment, Isaiah realized...… he fucked up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Isaiah said:

You’re as uneducated as that other retard @Tesfxye. Don’t need another kid speaking at me wrong. Know your place ms

Bro...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tupac said:

Im surprised you can get a chub after your dad hit you with his truck and paralyzed you 

Jokes on you! I don’t have a dad!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...