Streaming on twitch?

Driftay

i tried streaming roat on twitch but you rlly have to advertise in ::yell to get viewers... people just surfing twitch under the "runescape" section wont want to see an rsps instead of OSRS. just make some friends in game  if you dont have any already (like me) and when you start the stream, tell them to join (to get viewers).

also, a risk of streaming roats on twitch is Jagex deciding theyre going to shut roats down and that means no more roats for me:( idk what id do with myself. get a job?

get friends? fuck all that.

Edited by Isaiah
Formatting

8 hours ago, Isaiah said:

i tried streaming roat on twitch but you rlly have to advertise in ::yell to get viewers... people just surfing twitch under the "runescape" section wont want to see an rsps instead of OSRS. just make some friends in game  if you dont have any already (like me) and when you start the stream, tell them to join (to get viewers).

also, a risk of streaming roats on twitch is Jagex deciding theyre going to shut roats down and that means no more roats for me:( idk what id do with myself. get a job? get friends? fuck all that.

https://www.twitch.tv/driftxy

I get decent viewers already