Thnx Bro my clicks pretty nice on dat 1

1 minute ago, Blood Hound said:

Seems like imma have to come back to piss on these randoms graves 🙉

spartans still shit & cubs just as bad ☝️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last time you fought dj he almost made you a 1 freeze job lmfao 

4 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

Thnx Bro my clicks pretty nice on dat 1

Last time you fought dj he almost made you a 1 freeze job lmfao 

Stop nutriding that Level 100 nigga 🤣He a multi bot outside this rsps shit while real niggaz pking at chins 💀💀U died to kash money for max spaghetti boy LMFAO 🤨🤣 

5 minutes ago, CRIPPLEDNAN4 said:

That paki still can’t tank SMH LMFAO

Dumb ass brit mouth wash drinkin ass nigga LMFAOO💀💀Yo momma didnt tank that cancer irl on god LOOL keep crying bout it in game pussy bitch 😂😂🤣

Edited by Uncle murda my niggas gmg
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Yeah good one moron sorry to break it to you but I don't dick ride people on a medieval kids game, get a life lmfao

Struck a nerve I know, literally embarrassing how much time you devote into being some clown and entertaining people just to feel accepted, go outside cut your 2008 hair, hit the gym fat ass and go to school stop trying so hard to make people laugh your YouTube channel says enough lol smh 

• Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, DAMAGEDAHA said:

I beat every1 out of ur friends with my cmb 114 bud theres levels to this shit

ask croxbox if he wants to fight me on 07 ill get on a 126

u run a rsps team full of multi bots called bears and think u can even type crud to the Almighty superior white Jaja Foot Soldiers and Council. You filthy fucking blik. I'll slit ur receding afro from ur ape head

Edited by niggerdeadnan
1 minute ago, niggerdeadnan said:

u run a rsps team full of multi bots called bears and think u can even type crud to the Almighty superior white Jaja Foot Soldiers and Council. You filthy fucking blik. I'll slit ur receding afro from ur ape head

spotting jaja members on roatpk forums, what a common occurance, its like you guys got recruited from here

Just now, niggerdeadnan said:

Ratlords got that sick of crowbox slaying them on a shit rsps and taking all their tourney money that they tried to dox him for about 5months. nothing but a bot @DAMAGEDAHA. dont even talk about the real game when u sold a stolen skiller bot and got ur only rs acc to date banned for not knowing how to left click on ur own.

U dodging the call out to the real game, typical jaja/roatpkz rats. all talk LMFAO