Hit Big Numbers

Suckie

d9f29a2b41.png "RoadRage" Reached a Whopping!! 80 people in the clanchat which is impressive for a Monday Peaktime! really didn't expect that on a Monday but yeah long story short.... ive had to Ban everyone off our old discord and make a new one because a certain Mongolian "rat" Death Dream, didn't want to give me the ownership of the discord I worked on so if you are one of these banned people from RoadRage Discord PM me Ingame/Discord and ill invite you again.

Thankyou.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Sandal said:

Eh, im looking to join this clan :) 

Quit joking around

17 hours ago, Suckie said:

d9f29a2b41.png "RoadRage" Reached a Whopping!! 80 people in the clanchat which is impressive for a Monday Peaktime! really didn't expect that on a Monday but yeah long story short.... ive had to Ban everyone off our old discord and make a new one because a certain Mongolian "rat" Death Dream, didn't want to give me the ownership of the discord I worked on so if you are one of these banned people from RoadRage Discord PM me Ingame/Discord and ill invite you again.

Thankyou.

You're actually dumb, crying over me refusing to transfer ownership on MY discord. Stay irrelevant, fat loaf.

Your 70 pvmers don't count for shit anyways.

3 hours ago, Death Dream said:

Quit joking around

You're actually dumb, crying over me refusing to transfer ownership on MY discord. Stay irrelevant, fat loaf.

wait so your discord? my clan? you didn't do anything to the discord or clan apart from leave, if you weren't some little shedbox living in his 3rd world country you would have the decencies to give me the rightful ownership of the discord to the clan I own but no... your just some toxic wasteboy server support? hold up??? SERVER SUPPORT? you DO NOT! support this server 1 bit you are invalid as a rank and your meant to be a respectful person within the server you should lookup a guideline or read up about your rank, because I as a civil human can sure you that you are not playing the role you have been given.

Also pvmers are pretty decent people compared to a bunch of heated up toxic bumboys who think they can just flame,flame,flame just because they have a couple more guys the thing is if my clan didn't set foot into the wilderness your clan would die of boredem because the wilderness would be DEAD so think before you speak if anything your clan is KILLING the server with the constant yell spams/flames people don't log on to see that shit it doesn't gain respect nor does it gain the server any newcomers.

Edited by Suckie
25 minutes ago, Suckie said:

wait so your discord? my clan? you didn't do anything to the discord or clan apart from leave, if you weren't some little shedbox living in his 3rd world country you would have the decencies to give me the rightful ownership of the discord to the clan I own but no... your just some toxic wasteboy server support? hold up??? SERVER SUPPORT? you DO NOT! support this server 1 bit you are invalid as a rank and your meant to be a respectful person within the server you should lookup a guideline or read up about your rank, because I as a civil human can sure you that you are not playing the role you have been given.

Also pvmers are pretty decent people compared to a bunch of heated up toxic bumboys who think they can just flame,flame,flame just because they have a couple more guys the thing is if my clan didn't set foot into the wilderness your clan would die of boredem because the wilderness would be DEAD so think before you speak if anything your clan is KILLING the server with the constant yell spams/flames people don't log on to see that shit it doesn't gain respect nor does it gain the server any newcomers.

Did I trigger something? Imagine writing a whole novel about me. 

8 hours ago, Death Dream said:

Quit joking around

i have a question for you? who are you lmfao

3 hours ago, Suckie said:

you have a job to do and flaming on roatzpk forums isn't a good look use your noggin not your fingers

well hes a random pick for staff @Gretar you should've reather give ismokepurp staff.. then These miserable rats of staff. im playing once a fking month when i come off from work/ kinda work but yea.. short Story Long sense your new Server supports neither are active on discord neither on fourms neither ingame.

48 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

well hes a random pick for staff @Gretar you should've reather give ismokepurp staff.. then These miserable rats of staff. im playing once a fking month when i come off from work/ kinda work but yea.. short Story Long sense your new Server supports neither are active on discord neither on fourms neither ingame.

hows your english worse than the arabs wtf

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Suckie said:

you have a job to do and flaming on roatzpk forums isn't a good look use your noggin not your fingers

When have I ever flamed on RoatPkz? Yeah, I thought so. 

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

Don't even want to know, where you came from.

54 minutes ago, Death Dream said:

When have I ever flamed on RoatPkz? Yeah, I thought so. 

Don't even want to know, where you came from.

The salty bitter attitude you have on this topic also... the aggressive flame in my discord PM when I asked for ownership of my own clans discord which you left a month ago for the rival clan, I didn't think you would of had a problem with this but you seem to of wanted to take my created which I didn't allow so I banned everyone on the discord and made my own and you got aggressively salty after this and called me EVERY name under the sun.

Death Dream a little bit of advice for you "Learn when to Stop" note it down, take a screenshot, do whatever you need to do to let that sink in.

because if you don't then you might aswell retire.

Edited by Suckie
4 minutes ago, Death Dream said:

You just said I flamed on RoatPkz? Now you're telling me I flamed you in discord (Which I did, ngl)
Can you make up your mind already. 
Also, the attitude you give is what you receive, so don't play innocent and don't tell me what to do.

I didn't tell you to do anything im giving you advice you need but you wont listen because you think your superior when in reality your just a boy behind a computer screen.

• Nice 1
Just now, Suckie said:

I didn't tell you to do anything im giving you advice you need but you wont listen because you think your superior when in reality your just a boy behind a computer screen.

Bro you're such an attention whore. Seriously lmfao. Go take more weird selfies.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, Gretar said:

Wow,  you're really gonna like next update!

We love it even more ;)

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Suckie said:

Obviously you're trying to get me demoted for not transferring you the ownership on my discord. 
Also, I don't think I am superior, I know I am.

16 hours ago, Dylalina said:

Bro you're such an attention whore. Seriously lmfao. Go take more weird selfies.

We love it even more ;)

dont talk where is your irl? talker lmfa0a0a0a0a0a nigga thinks hes an og cause hes from netherlands l101l10l10l10

16 hours ago, Death Dream said:

Obviously you're trying to get me demoted for not transferring you the ownership on my discord. 
Also, I don't think I am superior, I know I am.

i am an og of the Server but heads up i Play since 2012 random supporter you dont even know who tf yoobs is so shut your slave ass up

18 hours ago, Suckie said:

Let him be who he wants to be. One of the main reasons why people act cool with their keyboard is failure in real life

12 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

dont talk where is your irl? talker lmfa0a0a0a0a0a nigga thinks hes an og cause hes from netherlands l101l10l10l10

i am an og of the Server but heads up i Play since 2012 random supporter you dont even know who tf yoobs is so shut your slave ass up

Yoobs? The retard that got demoted for stealing 2b? 
Also, I'm from 2011, you irrelevant loaf.

10 hours ago, Death Dream said:

gz you know exactly that what everyone said about yoobs 🤣 gz man never saw your slave ass at easts nor at ::meth ;( im very irrelvant i made rsps so like it is today with ragging on every single on that they all added blacklist :) thank me nigga you probs wouldnt even exist if yoobs wasnt there since hes probs father of all staff on roatz with smokepurp and mike together but These names don't come on your mind since you're from 2019 😅

10 hours ago, Death Dream said:

oh and jokes besides roatz didnt come 2011 out just Sayin youknow? you must be Retard to say 2011 there was the beta of the Server dunno if a random wannabe gets into beta LOLOLOLOL

• 1 month later...