IRL Hiders

Suckie

a Topic for the people who wish to "man up" because I know their is a lot of you, so your welcome to post your IRL pics here

ill start seems im sooooo fat, as Dylan says he likes to leak my IRL on yell (wonder if he will comment)

here is my Irl also please Dont feel fazed as im not a judgemental person so feel free to post. 😃

1c2bd2ad62.jpg

1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Just shows how new you are 

BROO IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME LONGER THEN U LOL !!!!!

1 hour ago, necrotix said:

u think u funny? my boi

arab

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

:) sorry thats so shit Quality men ist my disc pic who else has eggs to post ? guess nobody .-. cause everyone talks

8dbeef60eb3d58d787485c8e69aa3617.png

hitler youth

6 hours ago, repent said:

Not the most attractive person yourself there buddy

I didn't say I was, I was getting my point over as Mr Mongolian thinks Leaking my IRL Instagram is cool? he has a feeling "social media's" are something people keep hidden? The Guy was sending me photos off my Instagram in my discord pm and acting like I was bothered so here I am uploading a photo of myself to prove to him that I really don't give a sh*t.

Also the Topic is about uploading photos of yourself rather then being hidden behind a username, Its most certainly not a topic to slate someone's appearance if that was the case it would of said "flame my irl" so if you don't like how I look just take your plus 1 comment and keep your sh*tshut.

Edited by Suckie
9 hours ago, Suckie said:

I didn't say I was, I was getting my point over as Mr Mongolian thinks Leaking my IRL Instagram is cool? he has a feeling "social media's" are something people keep hidden? The Guy was sending me photos off my Instagram in my discord pm and acting like I was bothered so here I am uploading a photo of myself to prove to him that I really don't give a sh*t.

Also the Topic is about uploading photos of yourself rather then being hidden behind a username, Its most certainly not a topic to slate someone's appearance if that was the case it would of said "flame my irl" so if you don't like how I look just take your plus 1 comment and keep your sh*tshut.

whats his disord once i give it out he'll be offline like it happend to other talkers :) my discord is plsnof3f3unfair on roatz :) everyone who says now you'll ddos me leggo im waiting my ip is leaked so is my irl address so dont talk :P

On 2/28/2019 at 10:33 PM, Suckie said:

a Topic for the people who wish to "man up" because I know their is a lot of you, so your welcome to post your IRL pics here

ill start seems im sooooo fat, as Dylan says he likes to leak my IRL on yell (wonder if he will comment)

here is my Irl also please Dont feel fazed as im not a judgemental person so feel free to post. 😃

1c2bd2ad62.jpg

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ec95a226cf95971634b1e8793fadf04c.png

biff from back to the future is that you

Edited by big bum bum
3 hours ago, big bum bum said:

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ec95a226cf95971634b1e8793fadf04c.png

biff from back to the future is that you

where's your irl you one of the other's who dont realse that everyone is already doxed :P 

they can't post their irl @Suckie their camera is littary broken youknow thats their outspeak / excuse :D well anyways peace nig cant spend time with guys who hide behind their Screens like whales - look at my Profile pic

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

where's your irl you one of the other's who dont realse that everyone is already doxed :P 

they can't post their irl @Suckie their camera is littary broken youknow thats their outspeak / excuse :D well anyways peace nig cant spend time with guys who hide behind their Screens like whales - look at my Profile pic

Preach brother 

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

513a6765d30ca3919230997c22585e77.png

i gotta watch out for this major doxerman on the loose

Edited by big bum bum
On 3/1/2019 at 9:38 AM, repent said:

Smackd tesfxye and I*

Dick move correcting someone’s punctuation on AN RSPS FORUM... 

it really doesn’t matter:) 

just trying to show people that you’re not completely incompitant when it comes to spelling 

Edited by Isaiah
Asd
3 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Dick move correcting someone’s punctuation on AN RSPS FORUM... 

it really doesn’t matter:) 

just trying to show people that you’re not completely incompitant when it comes to spelling 

How are u gonna say I’m incompetent in grammar when you don’t even have an opening parenthesis? Just a closing one? 

On 3/2/2019 at 9:17 PM, repent said:

How are u gonna say I’m incompetent in grammar when you don’t even have an opening parenthesis? Just a closing one? 

Again, I jump back to the question “why do people have to have good grammar ON AN RSPS FORUM?!?”?

seems like your dicks small and you’re trying to compensate with your use of grammar

On 3/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, Tesfxye said:

Incompetent 

Jokk9ue.png

Edited by Isaiah
had to show his incompetency
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lumonyx said:

Oiiii why you takin a picture of me and posting it on here, ROFL xd

tf you joking about Moslems after 49 of them died you fking Retard everyone on this cancerous world sees Moslems as terrorists but a Christ just shoot yday 49 of them while they were praying your joke is not on Point nor it is fking funny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 5:09 AM, zeplin99 said:

tf you joking about Moslems after 49 of them died you fking Retard everyone on this cancerous world sees Moslems as terrorists but a Christ just shoot yday 49 of them while they were praying your joke is not on Point nor it is fking funny.

Was it this guy?

J245-V2_12_1024x1024.jpg?v=1463894282

Edited by TOMMYTRASH12
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 6:33 AM, Suckie said:

1c2bd2ad62.jpg

You look Amish