#Mongolians trip obv obv

imagine start making vids after the one who made you blacklist Panic everyone LMFAO nolifer on Point wait got a meme for you.

https://tenor.com/view/tired-squiqward-gif-5776170 littary you when you have Holidays kissing your pc cause you can Play roatz

PS: did you ever hear something from cutting your vids and just using kills / tank Scenes Retard LMFAO posting a fking 21mins vids thinks someone is gonna watch LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by zeplin99
1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

imagine start making vids after the one who made you blacklist Panic everyone LMFAO nolifer on Point wait got a meme for you.

https://tenor.com/view/tired-squiqward-gif-5776170 littary you when you have Holidays kissing your pc cause you can Play roatz

PS: did you ever hear something from cutting your vids and just using kills / tank Scenes Retard LMFAO posting a fking 21mins vids thinks someone is gonna watch LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brodjer goes suicider mode after 5 minutes ofragging lmfao kid come bakc in game and gl me

Turned you into forumslave

51 minutes ago, Suckie said:

pretty shit flex tbh seems grim was in your clan yesterday loolloo killed your own clan mate for a ballista

Grim joined our clan after roadrage got destroyed zzzz

4 minutes ago, Extradamage said:

Brodjer goes suicider mode after 5 minutes ofragging lmfao kid come bakc in game and gl me

your clan was soooo dead last night we had 30 opts to your 10 we cleared both hpevents and rattled your ass in the revs caves l0ll

6 hours ago, Extradamage said:

fourmslave? i guess you don't have a work still :) not my prob i made enough Topics on you lol-.. not going down to your place im on the throne since 8year's and it will never Change you belong to the simple footfolk accept that.