Untradeables

14 minutes ago, Its Gorillas said:

Untradeables lost on death above 20 wild but can be insured for a proportional cost. If insured, a player would just have to pay a small fee to obtain them from a shop again instead of paying the full price.

All untreadables should break after dying in wild and repair like how the update on void works.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, paramingo said:

All untreadables should break after dying in wild and repair like how the update on void works.

I'll have to lean towards paramingos suggestion, seeing how many players on roatz are. making untradeables lost on death at +20wild, will make alot of kids getting infernal capes for the first time lose them. true, would take out alot of them from the economy. but at the same time, making them break is just more fair.

3 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Wow I'm first to disagree, I like current system. Fair enough, Void set effect is OP and the cost can be justified there, but I think others come on... we talking cape, defender, and bits, I say allow it

I’m only talking 20+ wilderness. Dying at edge or pk zones with these untradeables wouldn’t cost you anything.

Rune pouch saves you 2 inv spaces and can allow for 128hp more in deep wildy (2brews). Surely that’s powerful enough to have a risk associated with it? You wouldn’t lose it if insured either.

Same with items like the infernal cape. BIS but no risk associated with using it. Once again I’m only talking about 20+ wildy, not pk zones/edge, as u get multi bots at 50’s obelisks with it.

Also a PKP sink 

18 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Wow I'm first to disagree, I like current system. Fair enough, Void set effect is OP and the cost can be justified there, but I think others come on... we talking cape, defender, and bits, I say allow it

I don't like these forced ironman restrictions either, shiiit pkp don't grow on trees. 

Image result for i'm broke bitch gif

• 2 months later...