statius helm

b23fe90310.jpg4a437442d0.jpg6c15a71f1d.jpg

Maybe something to think about after looking at the bonuses? Is maybe a statius helm boost? its 1 of the rare drops from the revenants and its not very common to get it also sits around the same price as the serp helm both are around 3k the statius helm gets sold for more in the tp but.... my point is the statius helm seems very very pointless and seems like a waste of money when you can get a serp helmet for the same price! the statius helm is an item from PRE EOC which was 2012 this was the best helmet in the game for maxing there was no such thing as a serp helm back then so maybe just something to think about.

Edited by Suckie
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Suckie said:

b23fe90310.jpg4a437442d0.jpg6c15a71f1d.jpg

Maybe something to think about after looking at the bonuses? Is maybe a statius helm boost? its 1 of the rare drops from the revenants and its not very common to get it also sits around the same price as the serp helm both are around 3k the statius helm gets sold for more in the tp but.... my point is the statius helm seems very very pointless and seems like a waste of money when you can get a serp helmet for the same price! the statius helm is an item from PRE EOC which was 2012 this was the best helmet in the game for maxing there was no such thing as a serp helm back then so maybe just something to think about.

Statius helm is not pointless it has better def and accuracy over other helms but the most people choose str bonus over accuracy and defence.

• Upvote 1
Just now, paramingo said:

Statius helm is not pointless it has better def and accuracy over other helms but the most people choose str bonus over accuracy and defence.

people aren't going to spend the money on it its an oldschool item from 8years ago which needs a buff if its going to have a purpose in the game as it really doesn't get used the serp helm is much better because it doesn't degrade has better str bonus and venoms people so because the statius helmet degrades costs more and is harder to obtain it should have a slight boost otherwise its just going to sit in the TP for years I do sometimes buy them because I like to go back in time and use It but apart from that nobody uses them

17 hours ago, Smackd said:

Nah, doesn’t have to be better or as good as serp.

If you wanna pk and not use scales, more accuracy and more defense then the Statius helm is for you.

*If you want to PK for 1 hour before your face protection crumbles to powder and chokes you the Stat helm is for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Normally I'd argue you sacrifice some strength bonus to get a slight def bonus.

However; i think everyone should take in consideration that statius DEGRADES.

In my opinion this changes a lot. A 3k helm you'll keep forever (unless risking) with a venom effect and more strength

or

a 3b helmet that gives a bit of defense and you'll lose it after an hour.

ill support the buff