Starting cash for new players/returnees!

Hello everyone! I am attempting to make a guide for the first time based off the results from my 1 week from scratch! 
Now everyone who normally starts Roat pkz would try to look for the obvious ways of making money, such as pking. and pking with a spawn kit can be hard for the non veteran pkers, especially if your goal is to make money with that kit. so here is an alternative!

Step 1 : Getting your untradeables
For the first 3500pkp, (if you want the Assembler,Firecape,Dragon defender,Rune pouch,Fighter torso) i suggest going to Venenatis, seeing as Venenatis on roatz compared to osrs is very weak, and can be killed with 0 damage taken in around 20-30seconds solo. this should not take you too long. 
Make your way to ::shops and talk to the Range shopkeeper, or use ::Getid to spawn yourself the spawnable Venenatis kit. -> pic

543641335_VenenatisSetup.png.0aa27d423829048cb7b9933f7ae7ed18.png

After getting your kit, make your way to ::easts and run north and a little bit west till you see an area with lots of webbing on the ground, you will Find Venenatis there.
Based on my earlier test, getting the 3500pkp start took me around 25-35kills.

The route to Venenatis after teleporting to ::Easts can be seen here -> (excuse my horrible 15second paint work)

The_Wilderness.thumb.png.d9aad655f2f475ec06a926f14479f576.png

Step 2 : Choosing a route. PVM or PVP
Now you get to choose if you want to continue PVMing for more money to buy a better special weapon like the AGS, or even Dragon Claws. or if you are confident enough in your pking skills to go pking with just a dds.
If you choose to go pking with what you have, a good setup suggestion would be something like this -> (i do not have a fire cape, so change the infernal cape for a fire cape/a cape of your choosing)

basepk.png.c88b60951024b9f10e3d87b1046a2ed3.png

If you choose to go PVMing with what you are at now, to get more money for more unlocks, like the AGS, You have multiple choises to pick from, Revenants,Gorillas,Venenatis,Slayer.
If you have the opportunity to join the clan chat that is currently in control of the rev caves, this will undoubtedly be the best pick to follow up with. Getting 5k from killing Revenants should take no time at all, even with just normal drops. you can use the same base pk kit at Revenants, just take a few more Sanfew serums with you. The route to Revenants after teleporting to ::revs and entering the cave can be seen here -> (taken from oswiki, dont mind the agility level) 

Revenant_Caves_map.thumb.png.b0b400757acf1f36ca1f11d28a208a51.png

If you choose to go hunt Demonic gorillas, in hopes of that ever so elusive Heavy ballista drop, This is a good example kit for gorillas -> 

1656706330_GorillaSetup.png.63504fb88695d75cbd703ec98c451ef4.png

The way to gorillas is seen here, after teleporting to ::44s run north west -> 

580706855_The_Wilderness(1).thumb.png.981e46a4d89a92db17fbd8db5e1f27cf.png

If you chose to do slayer, you can teleport to ::slayer and talk to the slayer master for an assignment, choose your gear according to your assignment. For slayer monster locations i suggest checking out Fantastic Cx's guide found here -> 

From making a new account, and having no unique/rare drops. you should have your first 10k in around 3-4hours. this would include your untradeables, and an ags if this were to be your goal.
Hope this helped some of you new players / returnees to get your first 10k starting cash!

Edited by King Arturia
  • Upvote 6
Just now, Killbob said:

or you can stake? But tbh pre good guide however some people might find it hard since a lot of it is controlled by clans who actively go there often

Yea, that is true. that is why for Revs especially, you should try to see which clan is holding the cave down, and attempt to join them. when i did my 1 week i joined the cc "Roadrage" for it. and i didnt have alot of issues pvming there.

11 minutes ago, Killbob said:

or you can stake? But tbh pre good guide however some people might find it hard since a lot of it is controlled by clans who actively go there often

ofc could've made it a lot simpler.

1. Go to ::revs and kill until u have 1K PKP.
2. Go to ::duel and double up until u hold eco.
3. Go back to #1 if you get cleaned in duel.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Gretar said:

ofc could've made it a lot simpler.

1. Go to ::revs and kill until u have 1K PKP.
2. Go to ::duel and double up until u hold eco.
3. Go back to #1 if you get cleaned in duel.

xD i'm kinda anti staking/gambling, or unless up till the point i have extra pkp tickets to play with. i'm the item hoarder type, as one can see from my bank 😜

32 minutes ago, Macky said:

Good guide

Another thing to focus on after untradeables should be getting donator rank, you will make alot more pkp with the benefits of a donator.

This is true! but my goal was to help people get their very first 10-20k with this. i will make more guides if they are needed for various pvm related stuff. if its requested that is.

Nice guide. 

One thing I suggest to new players is to vote soon as you can, sell the vote ticket and vote box. Should get around 1k easy PKP there. buy the fcape and torso 250ea, with other 500 you can buy dharok set and some combat pots, karams, anglers... jump over the ditch and hopefully get some kills!

• Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...