2 small suggestions

1 hour ago, Death Dream said:

Even if you're kicked, you can enter the clan again

Your such a Negative person Mr dream.

3 hours ago, Macky said:

#1 Remove zgs from no arm tournament ==> Some guys use it to freeze and then hug inside people and that is not a fair no arm fight
#2 Add an option to ban people from CC 

yep I agree the zgs shouldn't even be their its bad enough the such high strength bonus against no armour!! and for someone to zgs and death dot under you ive seen people get kicked from NH tournaments for death dotting the rule works both ways! also "nh" means no honor so it really doesn't make sense kicking someone for having no honor in a "Nh Brid" fight

3 minutes ago, Suckie said:

Your such a Negative person Mr dream.

yep I agree the zgs shouldn't even be their its bad enough the such high strength bonus against no armour!! and for someone to zgs and death dot under you ive seen people get kicked from NH tournaments for death dotting the rule works both ways! also "nh" means no honor so it really doesn't make sense kicking someone for having no honor in a "Nh Brid" fight

Wymm, it's true :/

if you guys really want a "fair" no arm tournament gmaul and claws shouldn't be in there either the fight max lasts then 20secounds if the Person's have rng and that has nothing to do with an actual tournament for osrs Money the Players should pay pkp for the items there my opinon and i stay to that even if i don't Play anymore @Gretar you thoughts?

17 hours ago, paramingo said:

I agree with them both, they also could add for the kick option a amount of time you want to kick somebody out of cc because if you get kicked you cant join on a alternative account on the same ip Example; 3Hour, 12 Hours,  1 Day, 3 Days, 1 Week. 

yea right

2 hours ago, paramingo said:

Good suggestion. The riskzone is good because of their portals with a x amount of risk to enter

It's good, but there's room for improvement. Would be cool if players can set their risk level to the amount they are actually risking and only people with at least the same risk (or greater) can initiate an attack.

• 2 weeks later...