Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
lN lE lR lD

#DuskyLife

Recommended Posts

Your logic is so fucked, you won your stuff back GZ

Keep avoiding btw and sitting at edge in max mele ❤️

P.S Nice Jumper you emo cunt

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Mikey said:

Your logic is so fucked, you won your stuff back GZ

Keep avoiding btw and sitting at edge in max mele ❤️

P.S Nice Jumper you emo cunt

Ty for bank was ez

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, lN lE lR lD said:

Ty for bank was ez

change ur picture please l0l faggot 'felt cute hehe' ass squinty black and white doggy filter zoolander lookin nigga

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

"Ty for bank" Your not even up on me, Im just not gay enough to take pictures everytime i win

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, big bum bum said:

change ur picture please l0l faggot 'felt cute hehe' ass squinty black and white doggy filter zoolander lookin nigga

Says the pussy that won’t post a irl cause he’s fat and ugly as fuck four eyes hides behind a screen looking ass bet your mom and yo sister love it tho 😘✌️✌️

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, lN lE lR lD said:

Says the pussy that won’t post a irl cause he’s fat and ugly as fuck four eyes hides behind a screen looking ass bet your mom and yo sister love it tho 😘✌️✌️

why would i want to post irls on a runescape private server forum you socially awkward weird little emo lmfao, cute picture tho was it fun getting picked on in high school

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...