Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
lN lE lR lD

A little early for smoothies??

Recommended Posts

Just now, lN lE lR lD said:

Keep up the good work number 1 pvmer on a pk server 😘

Keep up the good work number 1 staker on a pk server 💋 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Fruitiest said:

Keep up the good work number 1 staker on a pk server 💋 

Check my k/d pretty sure it’s a 14.5 with a 58 current kill streak but ya you know keep killing them monsters slay god 😁🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, lN lE lR lD said:

Check my k/d pretty sure it’s a 14.5 with a 58 current kill streak but ya you know keep killing them monsters slay god 😁🔥

Check your elo. Multi bot farmer.

Share this post


Link to post

14.5 kd? don't you double claw spec edge pkers in max with elder maul and if it doesn't kill you tab?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Why are you bragging about a duel arena win no1 cares you Mexican virgin

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Smoothie said:

You’re cleaned now tho

1B0D0330-3563-4C98-9983-48A0A22AB242.jpeg

omg this is the best thing i've ever seen 

#1 king Smoothie for cleaning the biggest rat

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
50 minutes ago, Mikey said:

omg this is the best thing i've ever seen 

#1 king Smoothie for cleaning the biggest rat

luv u king smoothie 

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Smoothie said:

You’re cleaned now tho

1B0D0330-3563-4C98-9983-48A0A22AB242.jpeg

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Smoothie said:

You’re cleaned now tho

1B0D0330-3563-4C98-9983-48A0A22AB242.jpeg

LMFAOOO I hope the donut actually od'd fucking paki faggot

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...