Roat Pkz New Forum Update!

Gretar

820894918_roatpkzlogo.png.f353e97c9a93fca7a5e286857703d475.png

Roat Pkz Forum Update!
Hey friends, I have now added a custom Roat Pkz Forum theme that matches our new website design, please tell me what you think and what we can improve with it. I've also updated our forums to the latest software and it has few neat things.

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 19.04.21.png

The new Forum theme!

Don't like the new theme?
Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 20.21.34.png

If you don't like the new theme you can toggle back to the old one on the bottom of the page.

retro GIF

New GIF Support
You can now add gifs to your topics & replies by using the 'GIF' button in the toolbar.
(GIF API limit already reached lol, fixing it)

There are a ton of more features in this update, you can read them all here (4.4.0).

Thanks and more to come 😎

• Upvote 7
  • Nice 2

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:27 PM, Gretar said:

820894918_roatpkzlogo.png.f353e97c9a93fca7a5e286857703d475.png

Roat Pkz Forum Update!
Hey friends, I have now added a custom Roat Pkz Forum theme that matches our new website design, please tell me what you think and what we can improve with it. I've also updated our forums to the latest software and it has few neat things.

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 19.04.21.png

The new Forum theme!

Don't like the new theme?
Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 20.21.34.png

If you don't like the new theme you can toggle back to the old one on the bottom of the page.

retro GIF

New GIF Support
You can now add gifs to your topics & replies by using the 'GIF' button in the toolbar.
(GIF API limit already reached lol, fixing it)

There are a ton of more features in this update, you can read them all here (4.4.0).

Thanks and more to come 😎

cool man can i water your cat , and by the way can you please add a Feature where the Topic owner can delte uneeded commentars. it would be helpful since most People are just bumping uneeded Posts on Topics.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...