- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

gore6800

big bum bum & his slave

2 minutes ago, gore6800 said:

lasts 4 hrs with constant naps and trading off with his slave friend jray then afks

1675eaf7a42a45984d233886f81aad7e.png

https://gyazo.com/b9f40551b54bff7ff77007ccde545e9b gif of them nowhere to be found

9f81f38c2317c7a8c8b4027b7b09a12e.png

5fee882588a8a7f69bc81188e6e6aa98.png

af74c420118cd8122eedd03c2d365f0b.png

poor children :(

u smell like cheese gore gg thanks for bank crhis archy tought me best

Just now, gore6800 said:

no doubt that's you in your profile pic ape immigrant

yep thats me !!! u should watch ch ris rhcy vids to be better pker

Just now, big bum bum said:

imagine making a forum post thinking im an actual nser lmfao

nah. because you think you're somebody but you really aint ;o

Just now, gore6800 said:

i christ archer

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, gore6800 said:

"do you know who i am???" l0l

i type two things, plank you for a max range set and get to laugh at u telling me ur lifestory for 4 hours about how ur a professional nser actual comedy

Edited by big bum bum

5 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

thats my bro gore6800 most popular guy in the p server!!! "do you know who i am???" l0l

i type two things and hit you and get to laugh at u telling me ur lifestory for 4 hours about how ur a professional nser actual comedy

aww don't get all soft now :(

37 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

noone rags you or takes you serious, relax

dnt make me get Gore on u... ::afk 

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

jgay and bum both tried to rag me... LMAO

nice wheelchair faggot

5 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

ur upset i legit yoink every max range set u have l0l

7366388e7c6c4718f660ebeafd4e932e.png

511cc29f12b0deadb5aa445b7ee4f073.png

@gore6800 planker watch chris archy to be gooder at pker

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, big bum bum said:

ur upset i legit yoink every max range set u have l0l

7366388e7c6c4718f660ebeafd4e932e.png

511cc29f12b0deadb5aa445b7ee4f073.png

those are all just dbow loots. lmfao. I can post the 15 kill pics i have of u if u want

38 minutes ago, gore6800 said:

those are all just dbow loots. lmfao. I can post the 15 kill pics i have of u if u want

youve never killed me for a single pkp l0l and those are max range sets

3 hours ago, Smackd said:

No one read this dogshit faggot ur shit lmfao 

poor child is angry i clrd him and made him so angry he had to abuse his powers he sucked dick for. 
go make gretar some breakfast slave

3 hours ago, big bum bum said:

youve never killed me for a single pkp l0l and those are max range sets

heres some

18edf78ed02c8ed7a3d57d6914b8459f.png

0519cb2e5dcbe646b9508e5fd2a7e40d.png7ee9785335b8f91346f69151de3a7702.png

18 hours ago, gore6800 said:

poor child is angry i clrd him and made him so angry he had to abuse his powers he sucked dick for. 

heres some

yeah what was loot bro, kill pics on retribution rag l0l

@Hatcx i don't care anymore over These 2018/2019 nsers lol i have a solid life now nomore nolifing games 2-3h max gaming per day then Basketball / Training :) 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:51 AM, big bum bum said:

"do you know who i am???" l0l

i type two things, plank you for a max range set and get to laugh at u telling me ur lifestory for 4 hours about how ur a professional nser actual Comedy

hes nowhere a profesinal nser lol that doesnt even fking exist "profesinal nser" lol........ tf is that supposed to mean ? i rag since 2011-12 he rag since 2017 and says hes a profesinal nser while he got not once paid to rag a Person?.. neither he was never in a top clan in any game.-. hes a depressed whale who got bullied off from spawnpk lmfao

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:18 AM, gore6800 said:

heres some

you really saying you a nser? lol nigga you got bullied off from spawnpk by me , bully-squad and even from the Multi clan what was its Name again? elementals , forgot you even joined them to pvm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you are cringe nothing more stop embrassing yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

@Hatcx i don't care anymore over These 2018/2019 nsers lol i have a solid life now nomore nolifing games 2-3h max gaming per day then Basketball / Training :) 

hes nowhere a profesinal nser lol that doesnt even fking exist "profesinal nser" lol........ tf is that supposed to mean ? i rag since 2011-12 he rag since 2017 and says hes a profesinal nser while he got not once paid to rag a Person?.. neither he was never in a top clan in any game.-. hes a depressed whale who got bullied off from spawnpk lmfao

you really saying you a nser? lol nigga you got bullied off from spawnpk by me , bully-squad and even from the Multi clan what was its Name again? elementals , forgot you even joined them to pvm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you are cringe nothing more stop embrassing yourself.

you're all talk and you make up fairy tales within every sentence you say. i never joined any shit clan named "elementals", i've never even been in any multi clan. I bullied you off of spawn pk you can ask other members of bully squad themselves. shit foreigner kid

"basketball/training" lmfao i can hear the excess fat in your triple chin jiggle every time you shoot your rune crossbow. you don't play any sports kid. don't act like you have a life to excuse that you can only ns for 2-3 hrs :(

Edited by gore6800

2 hours ago, gore6800 said:

you're all talk and you make up fairy tales within every sentence you say. i never joined any shit clan named "elementals", i've never even been in any multi clan. I bullied you off of spawn pk you can ask other members of bully squad themselves. shit foreigner kid

"basketball/training" lmfao i can hear the excess fat in your triple chin jiggle every time you shoot your rune crossbow. you don't play any sports kid. don't act like you have a life to excuse that you can only ns for 2-3 hrs :(

whatever u say georgis

3 hours ago, gore6800 said:

i do Play Basketball since im around 9 so yes , Training is for thaiboxen / mma ? so wym lmfao btw ,

post your irl since you say im fat i posted my irl there? i wait for your's would love to see your virgin asfk face LOL , i'll do a expose Topic on you lateron if i find time between the shit im going everyday / Hobbies / Training :) mayb i'll pass some time on then work on a nice asfk Topic that will littary just fuck you over mr i go 30h :C it'll be funny for everyone to see since im known as the expose god

3 hours ago, gore6800 said:

oh and btw who you want me to ask ? po - goes nh? z7 ? sara? trashbrid? who man im in contact with 90% you never cleared one of us LOL you cant even outswitch one of us so wym ma silly goony whale or you want me to ask boba tea? who my Little nigga ?? tell me a Name you Retard if you cleared us f0king throw the Pictures in youknow no spawn kills? dunno if you have any if you never stepped into edge cause of us nor you wen't revs / ele once cause of us nor you went ::brid once cause you cant even brid LOLOLO

50 minutes ago, Suckie said:

Both victims irl pipe on a game but if it was face to face they would phone there dad

ur the most nervous guy on here lmao

Just now, big bum bum said:

ur the most nervous guy on here lmao

your Nervous when im around

1 hour ago, Suckie said:

Both victims irl pipe on a game but if it was face to face they would phone there dad

who do you mean with "both victims irl pipe on a game but if it was face to face they would phone there dad" me? lmfao i never call anyone if it is face to face i clear my shit alone

9 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

who do you mean with "both victims irl pipe on a game but if it was face to face they would phone there dad" me? lmfao i never call anyone if it is face to face i clear my shit alone

I cant even be bothered logging in for that bum bum nigga kid prob wont even do 10 hours

1 hour ago, Wclord999 said:

I cant even be bothered logging in for that bum bum nigga kid prob wont even do 10 hours

i dunno if rsps has any lasters left roatz died out nearly no brids left / no normal nhers only tryhards with max / ags / claws / gmaul / vls / ely lol.

20 hours ago, Wclord999 said:

I'll come kick the seizure helmet ur carer makes u wear clean off ur fat head u thurgo lookin nigga

Edited by big bum bum

On 3/18/2019 at 12:21 PM, big bum bum said:

I'll come kick the seizure helmet ur carer makes u wear clean off ur fat head u thurgo lookin nigga

Talk a lot of smack for an inbred paki who can't last longer than 6 hours because there parents come home and beat them daily, living off welfare like the poor child you are, ill buy you the rope and chair if you cant afford it lad hit me up

3 hours ago, Wclord999 said:

Talk a lot of smack for an inbred paki who can't last longer than 6 hours because there parents come home and beat them daily, living off welfare like the poor child you are, ill buy you the rope and chair if you cant afford it lad hit me up

you virgins keep thinking im one of you socially awkward nsers lmao, how bout you save that money on the rope and chair and spend it on some toothpaste you scruffy haired snaggle toothed rat