what happend to all the og peoples

fred123

11 hours ago, Tupac said:

@fred123 good to see an old friend come by. Hope ur doing well 

i miss you bud and im doing well work work work all day long then study lmfao hope ur doing good aswell need to hmu sometime with ur discord 

42 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

Still hanging out here sometimes. I've literally grew up here from school to uni. #rami4mod

same i started playing this game like 5 months after it came out and have met some really great people and have had a great friendship with them just its sad to see the people that have molded this server just leave and yeah i understand rl issues and getting on with ur life like i have done idk i just figured it would be a good disccusion and hear other peoples thoughts on the vets leaving 

3 hours ago, Isaiah said:

welcome back but they all grew up i guess... instead of beefing with people on the internet theyre working and shit or theyre going to college/university:)

yes totally understand that part but damn its like how u put 5+ years into something and forget about and not even come back to say hi to ur old pals and catch up am i right? idk from personal experience some of the friends ive met online are some of the best ive had in life so far  

2 hours ago, fred123 said:

i miss you bud and im doing well work work work all day long then study lmfao hope ur doing good aswell need to hmu sometime with ur discord 

same i started playing this game like 5 months after it came out and have met some really great people and have had a great friendship with them just its sad to see the people that have molded this server just leave and yeah i understand rl issues and getting on with ur life like i have done idk i just figured it would be a good disccusion and hear other peoples thoughts on the vets leaving 

yes totally understand that part but damn its like how u put 5+ years into something and forget about and not even come back to say hi to ur old pals and catch up am i right? idk from personal experience some of the friends ive met online are some of the best ive had in life so far  

yes its shitty but some of them were 21+ back then so theyre 25-30 now... i guess theyre too busy to play a RuneScape private server and talk shit to retards:/