prayday.

zeplin99

The first guy at the door who got killed said "welcome brother" 

It's disgusting what happened, that such a safehaven for a small Muslim community can become  a target for a mentally deranged man to do something like this. 

Kia Kaha praying for Christchurch

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Suckie said:

Rubber dingy Rapids bro.

damn it happens all over the world the UK gets hit pretty often by Muslim people maybe someone trying to start a war with isis

im very unsure,,, but the guy who killed the 49 People was a Christ and the News are acting like hes a shooter.. they don't call him a Terrorist.. thats a shame just Shows how wrong they see the muslim Religion.. they act like all muslims are terrorists.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

Whoever keeps deleting this post fuck off

49 killstreak bro! 

WHITE POWER x3!

Even if you hate other nationalities dont forgot this people did nothing wrong to any community if you look into this people they all had a good job did something back for the community, this comment of you is litterly bullshit have some respect fam. 

1 minute ago, paramingo said:

Even if you hate other nationalities dont forgot this people did nothing wrong to any community if you look into this people they all had a good job did something back for the community, this comment of you is litterly bullshit have some respect fam. 

yeah, why would i do that? why would i act like i care? terrorist attacks happen all the time. get mentioned briefly on the news and thats it. some white guy snaps and shoots up a mosque for revenge and everyone goes  crazy lmfao. 

Just now, Same Sea said:

yeah, why would i do that? why would i act like i care? terrorist attacks happen all the time. get mentioned briefly on the news and thats it. some white guy snaps and shoots up a mosque for revenge and everyone goes  crazy lmfao. 

Terrorist activities isn't allowed in the Islam (Quran book) to make you sure Isis aint muslims, taking somebody else his life is horrible and even more horrible if he didnt do anything to you so stop commenting hate to other people on here pleas bro.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, paramingo said:

Terrorist activities isn't allowed in the Islam (Quran book) to make you sure Isis aint muslims, taking somebody else his life is horrible and even more horrible if he didnt do anything to you so stop commenting hate to other people on here pleas bro.

i dont recall asking what is and what is not allowed in quaran. everyone has their opinion and this topic was made to share it.

3 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

i dont recall asking what is and what is not allowed in quaran. everyone has their opinion and this topic was made to share it.

get the fucking hell off my Topic this is a srs Thema unlike you i know muslims lmfao i feel what they feel i konw how the fuck it is so lose someone from the Family. so srsly piss off my Topic.

59 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

Lol a lot more innocent Muslims have been killed by white people than the other way round via air strikes and other shit so really the terrorist attacks done by Muslims targeting white people would be classed as “revenge” 

but it’s like if someone killed your dad would u go out and kill someone else’s dad who has nothing to do with your dads death? That’s your logic rn 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
3 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Lol a lot more innocent Muslims have been killed by white people than the other way round via air strikes and other shit so really the terrorist attacks done by Muslims targeting white people would be classed as “revenge” 

but it’s like if someone killed your dad would u go out and kill someone else’s dad who has nothing to do with your dads death? That’s your logic rn 

bud i lost already 2 Family member's this kid didnt lose 1 yet or he doesn't know it cause he doesnt stay in contact with his Family he can littary suck a fking dick and burn with his whole Family in the fking hell

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

THIS TOPIC WASNT FKING MADE TO SHARE OPINONS YOU FKING SPASTIC FKING GET OFF MY FKING TOPIC IM GETTING A FOURM BAN FOR LANGUE AND YOU'RE GOING RACIST SAYING WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO FKING KILL 49 INOCENT PEOPLE? ARE YOU FKING STUPID OR SOME SHIT? FKING GET OFF MY TOPIC YOU LITTLE SPASTIC

2 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

ofcourse it goes both ways, and its not going to stop. i cant imagine what is going through the brain of some1 when they decide to do something like that. 

i wouldnt put civilian crimes and army killings in the same pot tho

shit like that happens and it will never stop. the difference is that this will be talked about atleast for the next year, but when a muslim drives a van into the crowd killing 20 and injuring another 20 it gets mentioned and after that its forgotten.

12 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

bud i lost already 2 Family member's this kid didnt lose 1 yet or he doesn't know it cause he doesnt stay in contact with his Family he can littary suck a fking dick and burn with his whole Family in the fking hell

THIS TOPIC WASNT FKING MADE TO SHARE OPINONS YOU FKING SPASTIC FKING GET OFF MY FKING TOPIC IM GETTING A FOURM BAN FOR LANGUE AND YOU'RE GOING RACIST SAYING WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO FKING KILL 49 INOCENT PEOPLE? ARE YOU FKING STUPID OR SOME SHIT? FKING GET OFF MY TOPIC YOU LITTLE SPASTIC

ooga booga

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

Hadada badada

2 hours ago, Same Sea said:

Whoever keeps deleting this post fuck off

49 killstreak bro! 

WHITE POWER x3!

How can you beat your chest and scream white power when all a muslim has to do is say "boo" and you pussies start running lol

Islamophobia is literally disgusting, school shooters all deranged lunatics.

Skinny little crackers hold a gun and feel all the power in the world LMFAOO.

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Same Sea said:

ofcourse it goes both ways, and its not going to stop. i cant imagine what is going through the brain of some1 when they decide to do something like that. 

i wouldnt put civilian crimes and army killings in the same pot tho

shit like that happens and it will never stop. the difference is that this will be talked about atleast for the next year, but when a muslim drives a van into the crowd killing 20 and injuring another 20 it gets mentioned and after that its forgotten.

ooga booga

Why would they be classed as different, there is a war going on atm. it’s like if during ww1 hitler sent Germans to the uk to suicide bomb people. Regardless if they are already living in the uk it’s all just retaliation for the wars that are going on in other countries for reasons we probably will never be told. Thats what people don’t understand they just take in the propaganda

• Nice 1
26 minutes ago, Smackd said:

How can you beat your chest and scream white power when all a muslim has to do is say "boo" and you pussies start running lol

Islamophobia is literally disgusting, school shooters all deranged lunatics.

Skinny little crackers hold a gun and feel all the power in the world LMFAOO.

50 ppl forgot to say boo

the time you guys make jokes but cry your ass off when People in iraq get bombed and you see it in News.. then when the #1 flamer on the fking rsps Scene makes a Topic over 49 People dieing you guys giving no fuck cause you think im making fun while im not.. thats how you guys going to end nobody gonna cry for your Little asses cause you ain't rememberbel in any wise who tf will remember you spastic asses #free phalestina #freedom #muslimlifematters