Rules are Rules

Noticed a lot of people get declined for posting a mute report for someone being racist! racism is very very important nowadays and theirs a lot of hate going around in the world and ingame! but if someone is constantly saying the words "Paki, Nigger, Arab, WhiteBOI69"  and no actions are being taken or... peoples reports keep getting declined then how are you meant to make people stop! well the only way to solve this is with a minor mute for maybe 24hours - 2Days! whatever it takes! and if they are handed out more regular people will calm down in yell/ingame because it does get prettyyy over the top sometimes but then again it completely depends on what kind of server you want, and what kind of people you want to stick around.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
11 hours ago, Suckie said:

Noticed a lot of people get declined for posting a mute report for someone being racist! racism is very very important nowadays and theirs a lot of hate going around in the world and ingame! but if someone is constantly saying the words "Paki, Nigger, Arab, WhiteBOI69"  and no actions are being taken or... peoples reports keep getting declined then how are you meant to make people stop! well the only way to solve this is with a minor mute for maybe 24hours - 2Days! whatever it takes! and if they are handed out more regular people will calm down in yell/ingame because it does get prettyyy over the top sometimes but then again it completely depends on what kind of server you want, and what kind of people you want to stick around.

My god you're pathetic. It's a bit of fucking flame you dumb nigger. There is an ignore list for a reason dumb cunt. Use it.

5 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

If you don't like what someone says then add them to your ignore list.

Read the Topic carefully*

wasn't anything about me or towards me if anything I enjoy the flame because im in most of the flame that is in ::yell but my Point was... people report shit for a reason and you... Server supporters, have a Job to do?? am I right? and if people flame pakis,arabs,niggers which is what Roatzpk is full of and you need to think... hold up maybe those people are actually offended? you wouldn't like it being the reason they find another server, and neither would your Boss

Toxic minds lead to Toxic people

Edited by Suckie
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps there should be a compromise while I respect the whole concept of free speech, and the allure of generally being allowed to say what you want on roatpkz, sometimes it does get excessive to the point of harassment. The line of flame is blurred when it comes to punishing, if they say a derogatory word once, or twice it's generally perceived to be "meh w/e" even from the owner. However if they spam it, that's another story, and if they keep harassing you just add them to ignore, if they take that shit to yell while harassing you, it's our job to shut it down. 

14 hours ago, pm2getbodied said:

Perhaps there should be a compromise while I respect the whole concept of free speech, and the allure of generally being allowed to say what you want on roatpkz, sometimes it does get excessive to the point of harassment. The line of flame is blurred when it comes to punishing, if they say a derogatory word once, or twice it's generally perceived to be "meh w/e" even from the owner. However if they spam it, that's another story, and if they keep harassing you just add them to ignore, if they take that shit to yell while harassing you, it's our job to shut it down. 

Totally agreeing on this one ^^

No point to punish people on this points you called, flame is good it makes the pk community more interesting perhaps other rsps's if you dont like the yell chat you can put it off on your quest tab otherwise you can add these people to your ignore list. Spam,Irl info,Advertising (rwt),High level flame (racism) will be handled on yell chat by our staff members.

• Upvote 1