?

Its Gorillas

What’s the point behind this:

“Will items be supplied like Tournaments?
No, we will not supply items for this tournament , you will have to use your own items to participate. (If you need help making money as a clan please contact Jordan#3961 on Discord)“

and this:

“Will Rigour & Augury Prayers be disabled?
No, Rigour & Augury prayers will work for those that have them unlocked”

when any team that originates from a different server/has made a pk video on a different server gets supplied with whatever they request?

If you are going to supply gear to teams from different servers then why wouldn’t you provide the gear for the whole of the clan cup/anyone that enters?

Edited by Its Gorillas
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

Offering items to clans from other servers helps incentivize them to come to roat and participate and hopefully stay around. Any active player on roat should have a max set by now. 

They never stay around except for 07 gp tournaments like every other normal person! 

34 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

Offering items to clans from other servers helps incentivize them to come to roat and participate and hopefully stay around. Any active player on roat should have a max set by now. 

Lol yet most are degenerate gamblers losing it all every day. I can't really say it's fair to be handing out all of the user names and gear being that i've worked for all that i've got, but i am enjoying seeing more skilled nhers around, and a more active community over all right now @Gretar

• Upvote 1

"RoatPkz will always be a dead game"

Teams come and we supply them "Why are they being supplied"?

Do you guys want an active wilderness or not? Lol
Not everyone gets supplied, if you're a highly established team then yes you will get a good fund, not everyone gets ancestral etc so if you want the absolute max gear you might have to play the game and earn some PKP yourself if you want to be able to keep up with the rest.

Don't see whats wrong with someone agreeing on making a video for us, publicizing our game and in return us giving them gear to PK with..? 

Also OT: I really don't get why you've been spamming topics recently almost as if you play the game, appreciate the thread but don't think it's relevant to a MAC-Banned player / Rwter anyways.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Smackd said:

Not everyone gets supplied, if you're a highly established team then yes you will get a good fund, not everyone gets ancestral etc so if you want the absolute max gear you might have to play the game and earn some PKP yourself if you want to be able to keep up with the rest.

Don't see whats wrong with someone agreeing on making a video for us, publicizing our game and in return us giving them gear to PK with..? 

Also OT: I really don't get why you've been spamming topics recently almost as if you play the game, appreciate the thread but don't think it's relevant to a MAC-Banned player / Rwter anyways.

Every team u give gear to rwts and uses roatpkz for gp and there is no increase in player count lol wildy is still the same 

9 hours ago, Smackd said:

I understand that gretar is trying to do this to promote the server but surely their is other ways? I’ve seen most of these people die once then go straight to duel arena + I don’t see why they should be given whatever names they want? Not like that is necessary 

3 hours ago, Persona said:

Every team u give gear to rwts and uses roatpkz for gp and there is no increase in player count lol wildy is still the same 

We pretty much spot almost every RWT trade, can’t have an influx of new players without another influx of RWT as-well, that’s what comes with more players, more rule breakers obviously. One year ago around this time we averaged 70-100 less players online than we currently do, even if some only play to RWT a lot are here to stay.

49 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I understand that gretar is trying to do this to promote the server but surely their is other ways? I’ve seen most of these people die once then go straight to duel arena + I don’t see why they should be given whatever names they want? Not like that is necessary 

There’s literally no impact on the economy based off of how much we sink so it’s the best way.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Joe denk Win it all richest of all and never hook on it

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Its a payment for a service bro, if anyone got a good idea or a plan to help the server and needs a fund or any type of help to achieve his goal feel free to ask. 

Like youtubers get also their payment to keep making good content. 

10 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

14 hours ago, Smackd said:

My point wasn’t about supplying teams with gear, quite clearly. It was asking what the point is of making people have to supply their own gear for the clan cup when you give selective clans gear for it, who’s central reason for playing the server is for a chance at 07 gp?

19 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

If you are going to supply gear to teams from different servers then why wouldn’t you provide the gear for the whole of the clan cup/anyone that enters?

^

It’s in relation to the clan cup so I still don’t know why you wouldn’t supply gear for it if you are going to provide selective teams with everything anyway? 

@Gretar @Smackd  is there any reasoning behind this or is it just openly illogical? 

Edited by Its Gorillas

21 minutes ago, Its Gorillas said:

My point wasn’t about supplying teams with gear, quite clearly. It was asking what the point is of making people have to supply their own gear for the clan cup when you give selective clans gear for it, who’s central reason for playing the server is for a chance at 07 gp?

14 hours ago, Smackd said:

if you're a highly established team then yes you will get a good fund, not everyone gets ancestral etc so if you want the absolute max gear you might have to play the game and earn some PKP yourself if you want to be able to keep up with the rest.

If you’re not a high tier clan with established video makers who can publicize the game (example would be if you and your friends formed a 5 man team) then you would have to earn your own gear, there’s some clans entering who already have been funded before, but for all the other teams that I’m sure we’ll be seeing on the day of the tournament they would all have to earn it themselves, in return I think the week or two before the tournament would have the game a lot more active than usual with people grinding and PKing for PKP for the tournament itself, hence why we it’s like this.

activity for a week or two before the tournament then gone

8 minutes ago, Smackd said:

The week or two before the tournament would have the game a lot more active than usual 

:P 

Guess it depends if you value a week of increased activity over any degree of a level playing field in the clan cup

13 minutes ago, Its Gorillas said:

activity for a week or two before the tournament then gone

:P 

Guess it depends if you value a week of increased activity over any degree of a level playing field in the clan cup

Over a month to prepare for it, no excuses to not be able to earn gear on a RSPS 🤪

On 3/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, Smackd said:

(Or) they just stake it afterwords and RWT it themselves for another servers gp or rsgp lmfao

9 hours ago, Smackd said:

Anyone can RWT, regardless of how you get the items, risk we’re willing to take and for us to worry about lol.

But why ruin your own servers economy by pumping x amount of pkp in for a temporary player base that’ll be gone once the event that they came here for is over and their money is all gone via staking/rwting 

Edited by repent
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, repent said:

But why ruin your own servers economy by pumping x amount of pkp in for a temporary player base that’ll be gone once the event that they came here for is over and their money is all gone via staking/rwting 

I don’t know how many times I have to state the economy is at the best it’s ever been and only gets better and better by the day via sinks lol.

Out of all the people we’ve already funded I can only recall two that have rwted so far, so until every single one of them RWTs it doesn’t seem too bad so far.

Also if someone comes on roat to rwt their set and makes a measly 10-20m, which is nothing lol I’m sure we can live with the consequences.

• Upvote 1

I didn’t make a point on the threat of rwt’ing.

I just don’t know why you wouldn’t provide the gear like any other 07 gp tournament. Restrictions could still be put in place. 

This has nothing to do with giving teams gear for promotional videos, that’s a seperate matter.