Sick video by Hazawi

5 hours ago, Persona said:

U probably commented on that vid

TLDR; persona is a faggot. 

This is the first and last time I'm gonna respond to you after your constant quoting on forums. 

Half the time I comment I don't even watch the vid, it's free promotion lmao. Other times I'm commenting because I know them or consider them a friend or MAYBE I actually enjoy their content. 

As for you, stop trying to talk to me you're genuinely a moron, you aren't funny, you're literally 14 and anyone who finds you funny still, has the iq of a goldfish. 

Stop bringing up ratlords btw you joined BEFORE me and got KICKED for being SHIT and almost dying to Pontus on your first trip. 

True Fact^ Persona was ratlords @genj and @DAMAGEDAHA can confirm 

5 hours ago, Persona said:

image0.thumb.png.f4cc5b671a984f207a5e9fd38db95c3d.png

Imagine pretending to be friends with someone for three years then going out of your way to get them banned because you're jealous they were still in the team you got KICKED OUT OF AHAHAHAHAH 

Actual Freak fix up

Edited by Hatcx
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

TLDR;

This is the first and last time I'm gonna respond to you after your constant quoting on forums. 

Half the time I comment I don't even watch the vid, it's free promotion lmao. Other times I'm commenting because I know them or consider them a friend or MAYBE I actually enjoy their content. 

As for you, stop trying to talk to me you're genuinely a moron, you aren't funny, you're literally 14 and anyone who finds you funny still, has the iq of a goldfish. 

Stop bringing up ratlords btw you joined BEFORE me and got KICKED for being SHIT and almost dying to Pontus on your first trip. 

Imagine pretending to be friends with someone for three years then going out of your way to get them banned because you're jealous they were still in the team you got KICKED OUT OF AHAHAHAHAH 

Actual Freak fix up

I don’t think you understand how to use tldr

i hope your dream comes true and you become a famous rsps youtuber 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

TLDR;

Actual Freak fix up

Wheres the tl;dr? I dont want to read this

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

TLDR;

Actual Freak fix up

No one cares btw T0mato dick rider