Roat Pkz Video Contest WINNERS!

Gretar

eOcLiW1.png

Roat Pkz Video Competition WINNERS!
First of all I want to thank everyone for entering the contest, we had
many submissions and many great videos, as always it's hard to get a solid top 5 but
I think I did pretty good, it was hardest to pick between Jblind + Ibbe in 1st place, but I
ultimately decided with Jblind's vid since it has more variety of clips & Ibbe's vid was only EdgePvP.

1. JBLIND/Rag Bot V1 - 100M OSRS + $200 in Donations.

2. IBBE - 50M OSRS + $150 in Donations.

3. Metal Raimon - 30M OSRS + $100 in Donations.

4. SADGAMEHOLE - 15M OSRS + $50 in Donations.

5. TESFXYE - 10M OSRS + $30 in Donations.

HOW TO CLAIM REWARDS?
Message me here on the forums with your Discord username and we'll get in touch!

Thanks again for everyone that took part in the competition 👍

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Congrats Jordan

Congrats 4 shit vids too 

High Quality excuse me what the fuck? (French version) Blank Meme Template

Gz to the other winners. Happy to see 3rd place.

Editing wise I feel like Ibbe was miles ahead of jordan tho. Just when it comes to editing (and slightly more variations when bridding in gear). Just my opinion.

Gz boys

Edited by metal raimon

33 minutes ago, metal raimon said:

High Quality excuse me what the fuck? (French version) Blank Meme Template

Gz to the other winners. Happy to see 3rd place.

Editing wise I feel like Ibbe was miles ahead of jordan tho. Just when it comes to editing (and slightly more variations when bridding in gear). Just my opinion.

Gz boys

look at this random spittin straight facts🤷🏿‍♂️

2 hours ago, yO iM bKxD said:

U have 45 subs and your video is titled 46 you literally average less than one gained sub a video nobody rates you 

Do you make rsps videos to become famous? Am I missing something or are people actually trying to get big on YouTube from rsps videos I don’t get it 

On 4/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, Tesfxye said:

Do you make rsps videos to become famous? Am I missing something or are people actually trying to get big on YouTube from rsps videos I don’t get it 

How many times did your drunk stepdad have to beat you for you to be this braindead lmfao 

if people enjoy your videos (everyone uploads what you do so dont even pretend you're "not putting effort into it" because nobody does) they would subscribe to see more. Nobody wants to see more because ur fucking horrible

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, yO iM bKxD said:

How many times did your drunk stepdad have to beat you for you to be this braindead lmfao 

if people enjoy your videos (everyone uploads what you do so dont even pretend you're "not putting effort into it" because nobody does) they would subscribe to see more. Nobody wants to see more because ur fucking horrible

Tesfxye is a better pker than you 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, yO iM bKxD said:

Lool my point is why would I care 😂😂 I’m not insecure like u pussys I don’t need to fit in on an rsps