Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, HALSTED AVE said:

I think u might be fucking retarded

Nah your just sadly not part of the corrupt bullshit that’s going on, so these sc’s mean nothing to you. I’m sure then will when other admins put 2+2 together. Unlink you can😂😭

Edited by Skeeted frog
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Skeeted frog said:

Nah your just sadly not part of the corrupt bullshit that’s not going on, so these sc’s mean nothing to you. I’m sure then will when other admins put 2+2 together. Unlink you can😂😭

Sorry but I don't think they mean anything to anyone lol

Share this post


Link to post

Lol, ur not in blacknan’s. I’m sure I won’t bud(: we have 200+ ppl on discord. Jblind is one of them. Abusing his power lol. It’s time for someone to call out “Jordan”

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Skeeted frog said:

Lol, ur not in blacknan’s. I’m sure I won’t bud(: we have 200+ ppl on discord. Jblind is one of them. Abusing his power lol. It’s time for someone to call out “Jordan”

Jorden and jordan are not the same person you braindead static mormon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Skeeted frog said:

Lol, ur not in blacknan’s. I’m sure I won’t bud(: we have 200+ ppl on discord. Jblind is one of them. Abusing his power lol. It’s time for someone to call out “Jordan”

You realize it says... "Jorden" right? Not "Jordan"...?

Edited by HALSTED AVE

Share this post


Link to post

This is quite tragic tbh, even IF that was me what do these screenshots even show? 😂 lacking braincells here brother!! Must be Gyms irl bro 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

 #2691 #3961 are from the same discord user lolol. 

BB7E7115-6B55-41D6-85C1-9C0BCEBFC53A.jpeg

F1C91B5C-28D6-424C-9585-6D5E662FA39C.jpeg

02F7AA84-21DE-472D-9549-F14AECC2D0C0.png

A85F54A1-96F8-420F-86D2-49DA28436D5F.png

D3827C4F-A1EB-4247-9155-ED5C37AE7B4A.png

Figure it out for yourself. Lol. Have fun on this corrupt server😂 I have multiple ppl that can confirm it’s him just wait .

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Skeeted frog said:

 #2691 #3961 are from the same discord user lolol. 

BB7E7115-6B55-41D6-85C1-9C0BCEBFC53A.jpeg

F1C91B5C-28D6-424C-9585-6D5E662FA39C.jpeg

02F7AA84-21DE-472D-9549-F14AECC2D0C0.png

A85F54A1-96F8-420F-86D2-49DA28436D5F.png

D3827C4F-A1EB-4247-9155-ED5C37AE7B4A.png

pls be fucking joking. r u ok?

Share this post


Link to post

Fruitcakes is Rag Bot V1, an alt he used for our Duo vid. I’m also friends with a few people in the RSPS community of which I hop in and out of CC’s to pk, I don’t Spy not take Clan pking seriously. These people know that so that’s why they’re cool with me doing so. Not sure what you’re trying to prove? Tad braindead bro 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Skeeted frog said:

Haha haha so fruit cakes is also Jordan ? Lolll. He’s a fuckickig spy in all your discord’s😂😂😂6895FC37-D530-4A4F-9F33-201BF5B01F89.thumb.png.0a6d89264e7bc94f856f7cb16faead31.png

Nigga you're so dumb OMG please leave

Share this post


Link to post

Holy fucking cheesicles, How dumb can one person be? Jblind aka Jordan (not jorden, JORDAN WITH A FUCKING A INSTEAD OF E) isn't jorden (that's with a fucking e u clueless basket case) Because Jblind is shy and awkward and definitely not, Unless jblind is solo dawn from dawntained then we looking at a whole new conspiracy here yo!

haha just kidding ur parents are dead as fuck and you're static, Also never make another forums post again.

Share this post


Link to post

ok ur stupid. u got clan friend in our discord and we saw u pking n was like yo fk it get him in call. then we see ur with a Diff team , port lure u (never saying we're with u as we speared u on when 1 of us were getting focused) then u didn't get refunded everything and threw a hissy fit trying to expose JordEn being Jordan. fuckin weirdo lol.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Don't listen to these CHALEBS, these is evidenace. jblender69 is abuse i swear ur rite

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Fruitcakes is Rag Bot V1, an alt he used for our Duo vid. I’m also friends with a few people in the RSPS community of which I hop in and out of CC’s to pk, I don’t Spy not take Clan pking seriously. These people know that so that’s why they’re cool with me doing so. Not sure what you’re trying to prove? Tad braindead bro 

Lol I guess somebody had to be banned😂

Hahahahaha. Now who was right? =\

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Skeeted frog said:

Lol I guess somebody had to be banned😂

Hahahahaha. Now who was right? =\

Still not you

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

If this isn’t illegal idk what is 

I knew you’d appreciate this LOL

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...