Jblind corruption.

6 minutes ago, HALSTED AVE said:

I think u might be fucking retarded

Nah your just sadly not part of the corrupt bullshit that’s going on, so these sc’s mean nothing to you. I’m sure then will when other admins put 2+2 together. Unlink you can😂😭

Edited by Skeeted frog
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Skeeted frog said:

Lol, ur not in blacknan’s. I’m sure I won’t bud(: we have 200+ ppl on discord. Jblind is one of them. Abusing his power lol. It’s time for someone to call out “Jordan”

You realize it says... "Jorden" right? Not "Jordan"...?

Edited by HALSTED AVE

Fruitcakes is Rag Bot V1, an alt he used for our Duo vid. I’m also friends with a few people in the RSPS community of which I hop in and out of CC’s to pk, I don’t Spy not take Clan pking seriously. These people know that so that’s why they’re cool with me doing so. Not sure what you’re trying to prove? Tad braindead bro 

Holy fucking cheesicles, How dumb can one person be? Jblind aka Jordan (not jorden, JORDAN WITH A FUCKING A INSTEAD OF E) isn't jorden (that's with a fucking e u clueless basket case) Because Jblind is shy and awkward and definitely not, Unless jblind is solo dawn from dawntained then we looking at a whole new conspiracy here yo!

haha just kidding ur parents are dead as fuck and you're static, Also never make another forums post again.

ok ur stupid. u got clan friend in our discord and we saw u pking n was like yo fk it get him in call. then we see ur with a Diff team , port lure u (never saying we're with u as we speared u on when 1 of us were getting focused) then u didn't get refunded everything and threw a hissy fit trying to expose JordEn being Jordan. fuckin weirdo lol.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Fruitcakes is Rag Bot V1, an alt he used for our Duo vid. I’m also friends with a few people in the RSPS community of which I hop in and out of CC’s to pk, I don’t Spy not take Clan pking seriously. These people know that so that’s why they’re cool with me doing so. Not sure what you’re trying to prove? Tad braindead bro 

Lol I guess somebody had to be banned😂

Hahahahaha. Now who was right? =\

• Upvote 1