In regards to Wilderness Keys

wilderness Keys need another update.

I thought the intention of these were to bring more action/loot to single but every time there is a key some Multi CC will run it straight down the Multi lines.

I suggest you get rid of The Multi Keys like Lava Dragons and Rouges castle as there is already enough multi events like Jad/HP events.

The only Spots you should keep are The Axe Hut and Pirate Hut ones 

I also have some new location suggestions.

Chin Hill

788474f7fd1f63347ac01ae02add3182.png

35 Port

4d4f0f55a53e6cbcda94d1c74a7b635d.png

Burning Hill (or just keep the Lava Maze one idk)

475b140d66bc3298df8478500b146be0.png

Ice Path (Demonic Gorillas)

8a10bfe2df1b58c566d78e5cfb00f32c.png

But what if they keep running it from single to multi like they are now?

I suggest you implement some sort of multi countermeasure, Say if they run into Multi with the Key they start taking on damage (like the fog from DMM) and they get a message "The Key must be taken through a single zone".

Or you could set it so if they run into Multi it sets you back to the closest single combat tile. (idk how hard this would be but it sounds difficult)

I would love to hear other peoples suggestions about this :)

@Gretar

• Upvote 5

You're more than welcome to try and compete with your own clans, Mongolians/other multi clan don't always get it/not to mention making it singles barley makes it harder for multi clans to get the key by pjing. You may mention a 1/5/10k risk which is fine that simply means they'd get a half/full inv of brews, and mage you in place. Nor is it even 50 percent of the time that multi clans get the wildy key anymore go check the bot feed. Dividing up the locations for multi/singles seems like the most equitable assessment of skill, the irony here is that even in singles you'd obviously have to work together with your buddies/clan mates to score the key, in multi you might argue it's massing up randoms which itself is a skill of persuasion that promotes wilderness activity which should be praised. Not shunned by excommunicated bitter trolls, not a particular shot at anyone by the way but if you feel some type of way odds are you once rocked this flag. 

• Upvote 1

Multi line key's are most tanked through singles and the supplies to get a multi key cant be only brews in your inventory you have to put also some food otherwise you wont survive it and when you make it to singles ur low on supplies with alot of tb left on your timer, lava maze isnt a multi key you should know where ur walking south of the multi maze path is singles if you make it one step north ur in multi, Rogue's castle,demonic ruins and fountain of rune are most tanked through single zone. Chaos temple and Lava dragon key are some different of content with npc s being aggresive but i agree one of them should be removed, Bandit camp is close to single zone as a single player you can also take this key with the right gear and supplies.

• Upvote 1

The only people disagreeing with this are Mongolian members

this suggestion is sound.

also to say most keys aren’t run through multi would be a lie lmao every time I’m online I go to the keys and they run them straight to multi lines knowing that a team of 1-3 riskers isn’t going to follow 10 people in enchanted robes and splitbark

• Upvote 2