"A Car", "A Bike", "I tnes", "karaa", "ra3n" "fit2life" and possibly "dfgdsfgs "Boosting in castle wars

Snitch123

Name of the Rule Breaker: "A Car", "A Bike", "I tnes", "karaa", "ra3n" "fit2life" and possibly "dfgdsfgs"
- Rule Broken: Boosting for leaderboard positions
In-game or Forums: In-game
- Date: APril 14th, 2019
- Screenshot/Video: Plrase see attached screenshots
- Private: Yes (If your report is private no one apart from staff members can see it)

Screenshots MUST include the full chat box. If you do not follow this format, your report may be declined. In addition, please review the rules about posting reports.

So basically, a long time ago I reported a few boosters - ranepureko, 27 nd tank and toiii. They're basically all still boosting except on different accounts unless it;s different people this time but i think that's unlikely. Can you check their IP addresses of each account to check if they're the same or simply accuse them and say we know its you and have seen it;s the same IP addresses.

It's literally highly unlikely that you get over 150 cw points within one week especially considering games are at least 10 minutes each, In fact, i've seen them multiple times in cw wearing nothing at all and simply just waiting in the game until it ends to get the minigame points and leaderboard rank. Please, go ahead and check their kills in CW too and if there are any check how quick they were - I doubt there are any anyway. It's truly unfair as if I play cw I genuinely work to make my way up to earn the pkp. It;s upsetting that these people are getting over 100k+ pkp a week from boosting using multiple accounts. Additionally, it's obvious from their names that they're boosting - 2 of them are even similar "A car" and "A bike". Others have gibberish e.g. "karaa", "I tnes" etc Please threaten them with a ban so they stop even if you don't ban them and make them refund the pkp and say you'll check how much they've earned in order to take everything they clearly don't deserve.

This week.png

last week.png