Scamming - To be, or not to be....

After speaking with a staff member today, it has come to my attention that scamming in not illegal. Given this little piece of information, I have a few questions for the most distinguished and knowledgeable of people around here. If this is a legal activity then why do some people assume you can be banned for it? Well, can you be banned for something legal? If you can, is it legal still? I'm missing some information here and would like some more bits and pieces if y'all anything. Anyhow, you lads have a wonderful day - look forward to hearing more!

Edited by Interestingly Enuff

It comes down to what we define as a scam or not. For things like rule switching in a stake, we have added a delay to last second changes so it is up to the players to check properly before accepting. For some other types of scams, particularly in risk zone, scamming is more actively punished as it is harder for the players to control rules and see their opponents risk clearly beforehand (or it is easy to show one thing and quickly change it to another without other player seeing).

86bfe395e4cb4892efda32c473c538db.png

• Upvote 4