Roat Pkz 2 - NH & Brid & 2nd GIVEAWAY!

59 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

what are you on about?

roblox?

rlly?

init i Play it to troll People and get voted out of game like in bombsquad dunno if you even know what bombsquad is LOL since you stuck asfk on roatz

16highlights in 1vid say again the vid is good rofl i cant watch it useless People gimme some lsd so i will see everything lighted up spastic fuck btw who is Uganda unit? you niggas got paid to stay LOL trash vids from whales.. sigh @Smackd thoughts?

4 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

init i Play it to troll People and get voted out of game like in bombsquad dunno if you even know what bombsquad is LOL since you stuck asfk on roatz

16highlights in 1vid say again the vid is good rofl i cant watch it useless People gimme some lsd so i will see everything lighted up spastic fuck btw who is Uganda unit? you niggas got paid to stay LOL trash vids from whales.. sigh @Smackd thoughts?

your sentence structure is like your home life. messy af. 

i like you would just talk about making noise that doesnt make any sense:/ im done talking to you until you get your mind right 

4 hours ago, Isaiah said:

your sentence structure is like your home life. messy af. 

i like you would just talk about making noise that doesnt make any sense:/ im done talking to you until you get your mind right 

if you dont understand what im saying why did you reply to my other comment then?