Ultimate Slayer Guide + Tips

paramingo

Ultimate Slayer Guide + Tips

Why slayer?
Slayer is a good money making method since it pays you direct PKP POINTS in the inventory and CHANCE to receive a SLAYER KEY drop while your on ur TASK notice that slayer is only in the WILDERNESS

Where to start slayer? ::slayer

image.png.a176e3a3b8b0250cb7e46e9b57077dcb.png

How do i teleport to my task?
Go to this search option 
image.png.9c3618b55e7b73d33432487215921a57.png

Search for the item " Enchanted Gem " click on it!

image.png.10849fe181fe5c5fb6935b3cb5066872.png

Click on TELEPORT and it warns you to which LEVEL WILD and MONSTER it teleports you

image.png.79a257106abb69c50b8d53b3727d3a3f.png

image.png.748433cfaa26ccf853467765e77ef497.png

NOTICE!! that you get 8 TELEPORTS EACH TASK

What can i do with my slayer points?

All the items in the slayer shop are tradeable and can be sold to other players!

image.png.6258a81b1d16cb30eba8d29c2e25512a.png

Slayer Shop!!!

Spoiler

Salve amulet (e) 125 Slayer Points 2k-4k PKP (Salve Amulet (EI) gives a 20% damage boost for (MELEE,RANGE,MAGIC) ONLY against UNDEAD MONSTERS (Revenants,Vetion,Ankou) Salve amulet DOESN`T  STACK WITH SLAYER HELM it does STACKS with VOID ARMOUR! )
Slayer helmet  125 Slayer Points 1.5k-2k PKP ( Requirement 30 SLAYER gives a 16.67% MELEE BOOST ON TASK!
Slayer helmet (i)  250 Slayer Points 3.5k-5k PKP ( Requirement 60 SLAYER gives a 16.67 MELEE BOOST and 15% Ranged and Magic DAMAGE + ACCURACY ON SLAYER TASK )
Red slayer helmet 400 Slayer Points 5k-8k PKP ( The difference between the regular (I) imbued and the coloured once is only COSMETIC! )
Imbued heart.png 1000 Slayer points 15-25k PKP (Players can use the Invigorate option on the heart to temporarily increase their Magic level by 2 to 10 levels (1 + 10% of the player's level, rounded down). It can be activated an infinite number of times, but it can only be activated once every seven minutes per player, regardless of how many imbued hearts are owned)
Viggora's chainmace (u) 3000 Slayer points 80-100k PKP ( When Viggora's chainmace is charged with 1000 revenant ether, an additional 50% melee accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness NOT ON PLAYERS!, consuming 1 ether per attack whether the player hits or not.
Craw's bow (u).png 3000 Slayer Points 80-100k PKP ( When Craw's bow is charged with 1000 revenant ether, an additional 50% ranged accuracy and damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness NOT ON PLAYERS!, consuming 1 ether per attack whether the player hits or not
Thammaron's sceptre (u) 2000 Slayer Points 40-60k PKP (When Thammaron's sceptre is charged with 1000 revenant ether, an additional 100% magic accuracy and 25% magic damage boost is applied when attacking any NPC in the Wilderness NOT ON PLAYERS!, consuming 1 ether per attack whether the player hits or not.

Unlock what does it do

image.png.7fbf4baccdde8ea1f240875f2ade94fb.png

Bigger and Badder 

Superior slayer monsters are more powerful versions of normal slayer monsters, they can be encountered after purchasing the unlock Bigger and Badder for 150 Slayer reward points. When a superior slayer monster spawns, a message will appear in the chatbox, stating "A superior foe has appeared
The superior foe drop a guarenteed SLAYER KEY 

Which monsters have superior foe's?
- Dark Beasts
- Abyssal Demons
- Bloodvelds
- Gargoyle's

Like a Boss

This unlocks SLAYER BOSSES as a specific task!

TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can kill BOSSES also on regular TASKS here is a full list possible to kill on task! ;

Skeletons -> Vetion 
Bears -> Callisto
Spiders -> Venenatis
Scorpions -> Scorpia
Black Demons -> Demonic Gorilla's

Im getting targeted in wild and can't finish my task

Tips!!

- ::Shops talk to the emblem trader and click the option ; I want to opt-out of bounty hunter from now you won't get assigned any bounty target in the wilderness

image.png.2400ce258f832e42620328cb5f40b74d.png

- Try to lower ur combat level (keep a eye on the wilderness level) to a certain point where other level 126 players can't attack you anymore! 

Example for revenants level 32 Wilderness ;

This make it for me that i still can use Rigour and can't be attacked by level 126 players at 32 wild! Notice that players can also change their combat and try to kill you so always have a escape teleport like Amulet of Glory or Pod Seed to teleport out from level 30 WILD!

image.png.fbbe7b6acf4877d022c404e84e69f4ff.png

- You can earn PKP by leading the daily and weekly scoreboard with Slayer XP

Everday 00:00 will be a daily payout and every Monday 00:00 The weekly payout

image.png.077e53d73fda92fdc9ba09e6bc53b509.png

- What is a good DPS not to expensive slayer setup?
image.png.804cc155ee6d29cf35f2a0bfd426e7e7.png

I want to do DUO SLAYER with my friend
Make sure both of you aren't on a current slayer task

image.png.2fd22544da5b3f535ce76e6d91cdc427.png

Duo slayer is getting you the same task as your friend but not the same amount of NPC'S, it won't have any difference as if you solo task it, this make slayer enjoyable fun and you can protect each other from PKERS

Requirement's

Magic Axe's task!

Bring a Lockpick to pick lock the Door after a few attempts the door will open.

Tip!!

Bring a weapon to slash the webs east's from the magic axes to escape when you finish your task. 
image.png.57460b43051541b9596a6b87868162e1.png

Revenants Task

Revenants is a popular spot for PKER'S and PVMER'S you can ran out quickly out of your teleport's without the enchanted gem this are the option's to get there;

A : Use the teleport ::revs and run your way through the cave
B : This is a faster way then A but requires a REVENANT CAVE TELEPORT use the level 40 teleport and make ur way to revenants.

image.png.53147308d657e470da3bbc4ad9989528.png

TIP!!.
When your killing Revenants use a Bracelet of Ethereum. Bracelet of ethereum (uncharged)

When charged, the bracelet becomes untradeable and makes the player immune to damage from revenants, with 1 charge being consumed per attack. Revenants are also made tolerant when a charged bracelet is worn. 
It is always lost on death, and any ether stored within it will be dropped as well, it is recommended not to place too many charges in the bracelet, as player killers will always receive the remaining ether within it as loot upon death.

If there's anything i could add post it below and i will look into it.

Edited by paramingo
  • Upvote 7
  • Nice 1
10 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

a tip for the gem to make it not so complicated (mayb some dont check yours) but they can just trade the slayer master and get the gem there.

Its not only about the enchanted gem, im showing off how to search spawnable items. This will be usefull for players who dont know that this exist they can spawn their potions,gear and usefull slayer items as Lockpicks

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

Very nice and detailed guide! I will adjust my lower combat setup now, I wasn't using rigour with it so thanks

Possible extra tips:

-Joining a CC (clan) could offer you more protection

-Bring vengeance and spec weapon to your task ==> Don't underestimate the power of anti-pking

-Another route to revs is ::chins => run north to lvl 40 to enter cave

• 1 year later...