Spartans Closed by Uganda Unit (3-0) (300k in loot)

unknown.png

spartans 1.0

After 3 days of Uganda Unit being open, we have had 2 fights with Sportans (just heard of them sorry if I spelled it wrong). After avoiding us for 2 days we finally get a fight due to them thinking their superior numbers would keep them safe.(they were wrong). First, we caught "hasham v2" lacking at 44s and died on a half to a single ags spec from Keytracker.unknown-19-1.png

NHYx0wEgQUKstqeH0c7hRA-1-1.png

Next, getting tired of these avoider noobs all camping alien armour(divines and justiciar) we decided to spear 1 of the noob in complete max onto the portal who got a bit too close, where 7 Ugandan tribesmen were ready with our spears. gf to "mikeP" dead for ancestral etc.

lAoPkBZKSO2fvxBFDm--qQ-1.png

The final kill was on a straggler "op shacko" who mustve muted in discord when they said don't go near the portal who ran 1 step away from portal and was swiftly shoved on! 1 spear job im afraid! respect tho!
Screen_Shot_2019-04-23_at_5.01.47_PM.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM "Chuck" or "AK" to spy on your shit team

https://discord.gg/ReZ3Rf

• Upvote 5
  • Hmmm 1
6 hours ago, nh tank said:

get cancer you dumb fuck trying to flame everyone come talk shit to me on discord sn1peya#6960

Shut the fuck up you random Roatpkz divine camper spec taber dfs hybrid dumbass monkey  irrelevant piece of shit 

6 hours ago, nh tank said:

get cancer you dumb fuck trying to flame everyone come talk shit to me on discord sn1peya#6960

I’d talk shit but you blocked me on discord LOL.

stop acting like you’re relevant  

964BFDE1-A377-4707-ADFC-E22B9F8326E0.jpeg

Edited by PROFFESER19
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

😬😬 insecurity is starting to show more and more every time you reply 

Another freak like Lee 8 hours a day on the forums on a game he doesn’t play 

I could ruin your life in a few messages to your family keep my name out of your mouth reject

18 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Shut the fuck up you random Roatpkz divine camper spec taber dfs hybrid dumbass monkey  irrelevant piece of shit 

I’d talk shit but you blocked me on discord LOL.

stop acting like you’re relevant  

964BFDE1-A377-4707-ADFC-E22B9F8326E0.jpeg

sorry who are you? oh i rememeber that guy iv killed many times in hybrid and max nh, nice to talk to you again

3 hours ago, nh tank said:

sorry who are you? oh i rememeber that guy iv killed many times in hybrid and max nh, nice to talk to you again

You’ve killed me 2 times in brid I killed you more than 4 times and everytime after that you either avoid or wear a dfs like a retard and you wish you had killed me once in max nh lmfaoooo retarded reject pipe down, oh and Before you say I beated you for ballista at duel, you literally had 15 brews and when I asked to show inventory you was scared like a little bitch and after I nearly killed you twice you brought a divine in a nh stake Lmfao you dumb rat pipe the fuck down 

Edited by PROFFESER19
  • Upvote 1