Clappers 100k give away , much more

Tbh this just proves you're all a joke. I did die at kbd for 125k while afk, but I had full supplies on me (u can legit see me tele out with 115 hp) AND we got all the loot back but the Acp. + I wasn't with Uganda unit at the time cuz I was in my own cc lul. 

Here's the proof of these retards faking killpics: @ 0:52 their loot pic has toxic, arcane, occult, and other shit I DIDNT EVEN HAVE ON ME WHEN I DIED.  

What I actually died for (and who looted what) is clearly visible in the screenshot below, which was sent to me by Server owner @Gretar
If you don't believe me, you can ask him, he'll tell you it's true. As you can see the items that are in the video, aren't even in this screenshot. So gj retards, you just exposed yourselves for faking kps.
.: 07DrRv2QROOCvA_750bT0A.png

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Daul Penino said:

Tbh this just proves you're all a joke. I did die at kbd for 125k while afk, but I had full supplies on me (u can legit see me tele out with 115 hp) AND we got all the loot back but the Acp. + I wasn't with Uganda unit at the time cuz I was in my own cc lul. 

Here's the proof of these retards faking killpics: @ 0:52 their loot pic has toxic, arcane, occult, and other shit I DIDNT EVEN HAVE ON ME WHEN I DIED.  

What I actually died for (and who looted what) is clearly visible in the screenshot below, which was sent to me by Server owner @Gretar
If you don't believe me, you can ask him, he'll tell you it's true. As you can see the items that are in the video, aren't even in this screenshot. So gj retards, you just exposed yourselves for faking kps.
.: 07DrRv2QROOCvA_750bT0A.png

you are a rag slave stop talking lmfao you would Focus with divine or dfs so stop talking 😂