The Addition of Edgeville dungeon

The Edgeville dungeon is currently accessible by using the " Paddewwa " teleport in the ancients spell book but no monsters are located within it, i think that it'd be a great addition to add things such as the chaos druids, including them into the chaos druids task as an alternative to elder chaos druids. Earth warriors as a new task option maybe, another location for skeletons and also adding another location to kill black demons, as it stands only place to kill black demons is in rev caves with only 3 spawns, i think it'd be a neat addition to wildy slayer and add a whole new location to the server for pvm/pking.

Thanks for reading -Fity

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Ahmash said:

no support its too close to safe area, rather hav ppl in deeper wild

less npc spawns is a good thing it encourages competition like u can gear up and kill the person whos doin same task as u

it is close to a safe area yes, but its not like pkers kill any pvmers in any lower than 30 wildy anyway and rarely anywhere on the map tbh, i could understand the black demons making it maybe less interesting to fight over black demons, but i think only 3 black demon spawns on the whole server is a bit too low, at the very least adding a 4th black demon to the rev caves would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Fityruneeli
6 hours ago, Fityruneeli said:

it is close to a safe area yes, but its not like pkers kill any pvmers in any lower than 30 wildy anyway and rarely anywhere on the map tbh, i could understand the black demons making it maybe less interesting to fight over black demons, but i think only 3 black demon spawns on the whole server is a bit too low, at the very least adding a 4th black demon to the rev caves would be greatly appreciated.

I kill pvmers below 30 all day long how do you think I got my elo so high 

23 hours ago, Fityruneeli said:

yh i support adding a 4th black demon in rev caves so 2 ppl can do a task efficiently with a bp cos u kill a demon just as the other spawns

i hav black demon task extended and always go demonics instead since they count as black demon kills and the boost from slay helm helps speed kills up, the xp per hour is less but if ur on vote bonus with extreme rank then it can be more money