Money Making Guide

Macky

This is the best guide i have ever seen, so descriptive and detailed and so much information, some things i'd add is u dont need to block tasks' like skeletons and bears because they provide very easy points, and extended dark beasts task is also very good to get, and unless i missed it because the guide is so long buying donor rank with pkp is a great way to spend any of the pkp u make from this amazing guide.

Edited by Fityruneeli
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Fityruneeli said:

This is the best guide i have ever seen, so descriptive and detailed and so much information, some things i'd add is u dont need to block tasks' like skeletons and bears because they provide very easy points, and extended dark beasts task is also very good to get, and unless i missed it because the guide is so long buying donor rank with pkp is a great way to spend any of the pkp u make from this amazing guide.

Thanks for the tips, I added it to the guide

15 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

why didnt u add begging guide? thats a good way to make money tho.

just kidding very nice guide. very helpfull for new players :)

As for the begging I suggest to find a rich guy and try to become friends. Be friendly and don't act like you're a begger. Later on when you are good friends, say that you are cleaned and you want to quit the game and ask for a small hook so you can rebuild

🤗🤗

• Nice 1
15 minutes ago, Macky said:

As for the begging I suggest to find a rich guy and try to become friends. Be friendly and don't act like you're a begger. Later on when you are good friends, say that you are cleaned and you want to quit the game and ask for a small hook so you can rebuild

🤗🤗

Whos this @seers10 @Smackd 😂

ot: amazing guide! Will link it to players if they ask how to make money.

25 minutes ago, paramingo said:

nice guide and the time u put into this you should add spoilers on each method you noticed on the guide, so if someone looking for a method he could find easy what fits with his playstyle cuz its to long for a regular player to read it all.

Thx I added spoilers, it's better like this?

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...