Armadyl Godsword

So I'm a consistent pker, I have a total of 2000 kills over my few accounts, and my all time favorite special attack weapon would be the Armadyllian Godsword, I have a few problems with it, it doesn't high enough or not consistently, It is very expensive at a whooping 4,200-4,700 player killer points. In my opinion I think the Armadyllian Godsword should have a max hit cap in rune of 82, and a guaranteed hit of 55. Now on the other hand i think dragonite claws should have a max hit cap of 55 in max strength and a guaranteed hit of 25. they are so overrated trash. Vesta's Longersword is okay, but Please make the Dragon Dagger P++ hit a gauranteed 30+. 

Thanks.

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

some autistic shit right there , how is 4.2k-4.7k expensive , everyone can get that in like 30 mins and you want claws to be weakened when it costs x5 if not more the ags's price ? oh to add the cherry on top you want an ags to max cap 82 in rune while max str can barely hit 80 , you really need to get either a brain transplant or i will just come and shoot you and feed you to my dog 

18 hours ago, lootnshoot said:

So I'm a consistent pker, I have a total of 2000 kills over my few accounts, and my all time favorite special attack weapon would be the Armadyllian Godsword, I have a few problems with it, it doesn't high enough or not consistently, It is very expensive at a whooping 4,200-4,700 player killer points. In my opinion I think the Armadyllian Godsword should have a max hit cap in rune of 82, and a guaranteed hit of 55. Now on the other hand i think dragonite claws should have a max hit cap of 55 in max strength and a guaranteed hit of 25. they are so overrated trash. Vesta's Longersword is okay, but Please make the Dragon Dagger P++ hit a gauranteed 30+. 

Thanks.

I disagree you need to be able to hit a 84 with a armadyllian godsword and need to be able to hit a 88 with a dds