Roat Pkz 1B OSRS Clan Cup - Registrations!

Gretar

clancup.png.2e4e855060f109fbe741924343e67318.png

Roat Pkz Clan Cup!
We have now opened up registrations for the clan cup at ::clancup in-game!

Reminder: Clans have to supply their own items for this tournament, but the items will not be lost during the tournament.

Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 13.32.16.png

Just Click on the Cup at ::ClanCup and you can register!

Screenshot 2019-04-30 at 23.55.18.png

The Main Interface

Screenshot 2019-04-30 at 23.55.27.png

The Clan-Setup Interface

You can read everything about the clan cup in this topic below or here

If you have any questions or issues registering, please post them below!

• Upvote 3

I will be not on this cup, hopefully next year il be on, Goodluck all especailly Monglians bcuz i hate u all 😏😰

Just now, Tupac said:

Watch a team that doesn’t play roatpkz win this and leave 

Imagine LOLOL

3 hours ago, Pk Kush said:

Ngl seems dumb you need your own items.. 

Idk if planned to already but should stream it too 

Gl all

prevents people that hop on roat for 1 hour during the tournament to win it and gives people who play active an advantage.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Pk Kush said:

Ngl seems dumb you need your own items.. 

Ye especially since max sets have been given out selectively, making this completely irrelevant:

2 hours ago, Gretar said:

prevents people that hop on roat for 1 hour during the tournament to win it 

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:08 AM, paramingo said:

image.png.fee3f5d20e94d42aaad42be07a530d15.png

Roat pkers will still have adventage

not really nothing vs you but Clans got supplied look at fugazi ? nobody ever saw him he came out of nothing got youtuber and max.. nothing vs you you chill but you are wrong since Clans got items to stay / make vids

4 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

not really nothing vs you but Clans got supplied look at fugazi ? nobody ever saw him he came out of nothing got youtuber and max.. nothing vs you you chill but you are wrong since Clans got items to stay / make vids

There is none of the youtubers who getting max sets without asking them to make something for Roatz, most of the youtubers getting hooked by the OGS of the community to keep making content for Roatz, ive also supported low subscribed youtubers ingame currency to get their channel bigger but that doesnt change the fact their whole clan can profit of it

10 hours ago, paramingo said:

There is none of the youtubers who getting max sets without asking them to make something for Roatz, most of the youtubers getting hooked by the OGS of the community to keep making content for Roatz, ive also supported low subscribed youtubers ingame currency to get their channel bigger but that doesnt change the fact their whole clan can profit of it

wrong nobody hooks fugazi and his Team they appeared out of nowhere and had max i asked around at every og nobody knew them nor saw them ?. your making no sense im at roatz since 2012 and i know Abit more then you there im pretty sure. /the Subs Count doesn't matter at all as i see other server's / games have reqs for youtuber _MIN : 500 Subs _ _ MIN : 1k views per vid _ which roatz does not have. / nobody of the ogs gives max sets out since they Need them themself now please stop trying to say that they didn't get max sets while i know from a solidtag member that they got 500k ea from gretar.. just stop lol