Quality of life updates/suggestions

DONATOR ZONE - It would be alot better if the donatorzone had its own unique way of getting back hp/prayer/special by one click maybe have a rejuvenation pool that does all 3 in one click instead of having to right click. 

JAD -  make jad drop pkp just like how skotizo does so if you dont get the kill atleast you get something out of it. 

BATTLE MAGES - make them non aggro to make it more of a viable spot to pk its too ez to get a box/escape so theres no point really to kill anyone there. 

CLAN WARS - would be nice to have a fully functional clan wars with set rules and everything for teams to practice for clan cups/tournaments or just simply to have fun and fight other for fun(if theres a fully functional clan wars that im not aware of then ignore this lol) also it would be alot easier to run clan tournaments with it.

WELL OF GOODWILL - been thinking about this and how it would work basically im sure most of you know from other rsps what it does so if people wanted to donate pkp to this well and when it reaches a certain amount everyone in the server has a boosted pkp per kill/better chance at keys except if your already donator it wont stack as much because of the benefits you already have but hey anything helps!!! The different percentages depends on what the admins seems fair and not OP.

SLAYER POINTS - idk if you could convert slayer points into tickets but it would be nice if you can either you use your slayer points or you could sell them for pkp or vise versa. 

BUYING FROM PKP SHOP - its so annoying getting these messeges that are you sure you want to buy this? And its only 100 pkp lol.(let me know if theres a setting for that) be nice too have it off.

KILLSTREAK TAKEDOWNS - make it more rewarding for killing someone with a high killstreak maybe better chance at a higher tier key and more pkp on kill. The higher the killstreak the more pkp/chance at key but have a certain limit so example( i cant kill john with a 1000 kill streak and get 100k pkp) thats not what im saying lol. 

DAILY/WEEKLY CHALLENGES- each day/week you can buy challenges to do for pkp upon completion these challenges could be like get 100 kills in a day or 500 in a week or get 50 kills while someones teleblocked etc . each challenges would consist of easy/medium/hard you spend pkp on which challenge you want done and you get rewarded with pkp or a mystery box with a random item or both.  Obv the harder the challenge the  more pkp youll be rewarded with. 

More ideas coming soon......... 

post your thoughts down below and let me know your ideas aswell or any adjustments too mine!

Edited by Shadovv
  • Upvote 6

Donator zone: Support

Jad: Support

Battle mages: Don't support this, it's nice you can afk this task during slayer

Well of goodwill: Maybe

Slayer points: No support, it's good as it is now

Buying From PKP Shop: No support, even with the message I already bought 500 ahrim robes once by accident

Killstreak Takedown:  Support, killing people on a high killstreak should be more rewarding. Although there is already a reward from the scoreboard for killstreak shutdowns

Daily/Weekly challenges: We already have scoreboard, but I like challenges and achievements so I would be happy with this

Edited by Macky
4 minutes ago, Macky said:

Donator zone: Support

Jad: Support

Battle mages: Don't support this, it's nice you can afk this task during slayer

Well of goodwill: Maybe

Slayer points: No support, it's good as is now

Buying From PKP Shop: No support, even with the message I already bought 500 ahrim robes once by accident

Killstreak Takedown:  Support, killing people on a high killstreak should be more rewarding. Although there is already a reward from the scoreboard for killstreak shutdowns

Daily/Weekly challenges: We already have scoreboard, but I like challenges and achievements so I would be happy with this

True about the scoreboard , what about clan wars? 

DONATOR ZONE - It would be alot better if the donatorzone had its own unique way of getting back hp/prayer/special by one click maybe have a rejuvenation pool that does all 3 in one click instead of having to right click. 

JAD -  make jad drop pkp just like how skotizo does so if you dont get the kill atleast you get something out of it. 

BATTLE MAGES - make them non aggro to make it more of a viable spot to pk its too ez to get a box/escape so theres no point really to kill anyone there. 

CLAN WARS - would be nice to have a fully functional clan wars with set rules and everything for teams to practice for clan cups/tournaments or just simply to have fun and fight other for fun(if theres a fully functional clan wars that im not aware of then ignore this lol) also it would be alot easier to run clan tournaments with it.

I think Tournaments enough & but it will be nice if we see Clan wars ingame!

WELL OF GOODWILL - been thinking about this and how it would work basically im sure most of you know from other rsps what it does so if people wanted to donate pkp to this well and when it reaches a certain amount everyone in the server has a boosted pkp per kill/better chance at keys except if your already donator it wont stack as much because of the benefits you already have but hey anything helps!!! The different percentages depends on what the admins seems fair and not OP.

SLAYER POINTS - idk if you could convert slayer points into tickets but it would be nice if you can either you use your slayer points or you could sell them for pkp or vise versa. 

BUYING FROM PKP SHOP - its so annoying getting these messeges that are you sure you want to buy this? And its only 100 pkp lol.(let me know if theres a setting for that) be nice too have it off.

Nope, even with the message, people just do mistake and waste a lot of pkps, but it will be nice if we have click buttom

KILLSTREAK TAKEDOWNS - make it more rewarding for killing someone with a high killstreak maybe better chance at a higher tier key and more pkp on kill. The higher the killstreak the more pkp/chance at key but have a certain limit so example( i cant kill john with a 1000 kill streak and get 100k pkp) thats not what im saying lol. 

DAILY/WEEKLY CHALLENGES- each day/week you can buy challenges to do for pkp upon completion these challenges could be like get 100 kills in a day or 500 in a week or get 50 kills while someones teleblocked etc . each challenges would consist of easy/medium/hard you spend pkp on which challenge you want done and you get rewarded with pkp or a mystery box with a random item or both.  Obv the harder the challenge the  more pkp youll be rewarded with. 

(I stole macky's post cuz he had it arranged really nice so i wanted to use it too)

Donator zone: Donor zone is in need of some sorta overhaul or improvments i think, anything is welcome to make donor zone a bit nicer and used more.

Jad: Support this

Battle mages: I like the way it is, battle mages are good for afking

Clan Wars: Defiantly more content to be added to this.

Well of goodwill: Not sure.

Slayer points: Good as it is

Buying From PKP Shop: Its only a slight annoyance, and good to have incase u missclick or something

Killstreak Takedown:  Not exactly sure what the reward should be, but should defiantly something worth while.

Daily/Weekly challenges: Obviously theres already the scoreboard, possibly new scoreboard additions could be nice for sure though.

21 hours ago, Shadovv said:

DONATOR ZONE - It would be alot better if the donatorzone had its own unique way of getting back hp/prayer/special by one click maybe have a rejuvenation pool that does all 3 in one click instead of having to right click. 

Not really needed since med boxes are all around the game, but dzone need a remake for sure

Good one

Nobody pks inside mage arena since you can only use magic inside

Clan wars should have a chest inside to customize ur gear to your own choice

This could be added when skilling will be released

If you will do that the prices of the items will crash and slayer will be useless, slayer items are good rewarded if you can stack the points to 3000 to buy a vigorra or craw bow which sell for 80-100k

Yes could be added to quest tab/settings to set a warning at different points of pkp 100/200/500

Yes good one and possible to add a higher rates to receive a key

Good idea tbh

More ideas coming soon......... 

post your thoughts down below and let me know your ideas aswell or any adjustments too mine!

Thanks for your suggestions & hope to see more!

Edited by paramingo