Ramadan Mubarek

paramingo

30 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

Ramadan starts monday not today idiot

You dont know if its sure monday or tuesday, Ramadan is  on the 9th month of the islamic calender because its not the same as the other calender its changes every year 10-12 days earlier every next year, so when they will see a full circle formed moon then you know if you fast that day or the next day. 

Edited by paramingo

55 minutes ago, paramingo said:

You dont know if its sure monday or tuesday, Ramadan is  on the 9th month of the islamic calender because its not the same as the other calender its changes every year 10-12 days earlier every next year, so when they will see a full circle formed moon then you know if you fast that day or the next day. 

it is actually monday i know it since im friends of muslims >:> they said on friday cause they going to Football game on 1.7 or something "dont Need to eat there since there is Ramadan / not gonna be thirsty here " :) there you got your confirmation

6 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

it is actually monday i know it since im friends of muslims >:> they said on friday cause they going to Football game on 1.7 or something "dont Need to eat there since there is Ramadan / not gonna be thirsty here " :) there you got your confirmation

image.png.47c63ca12af32d2bdc353314ce95d50a.png

36 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

my guy dumb as shit

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

Please start making sense

Being a 4ner is not an excuse

imagine comming everytime with the same comeback that since 3years? everytime i offend you silly slave every single time thats just how lowballed and how fking stupid you are tbh

10 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

imagine comming everytime with the same comeback that since 3years? everytime i offend you silly slave every single time thats just how lowballed and how fking stupid you are tbh

No sir, i genuinely do not understand what you are trying to say most of the times you are ranting on forums

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

No sir, i genuinely do not understand what you are trying to say most of the times you are ranting on forums

no sir? im not your fking dad step back in your cancerous line legit. you Kids add me on all games you added me on gta and bo3 and battlefiled and smite and lol and other games aswell to pm me  "cleared" ? LMFAOOO Genius irl. retard

18 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

no sir? im not your fking dad step back in your cancerous line legit. you Kids add me on all games you added me on gta and bo3 and battlefiled and smite and lol and other games aswell to pm me  "cleared" ? LMFAOOO Genius irl. retard

I do not play any of those games only 2k19 sir