Don't rag me unless you are prepared m8

Thats it, calling Stijn again. Don't log pls. <3

I don't get it.

Come on Graphics m8...

Rule #1: Spamming or Disruptive Behavior
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to grave digging, continuously bumping threads, posting content in inappropriate forum boards, posting off-topic replies, posting one word responses, quoting users without posting, etc.

I don't get it.

Come on Graphics m8...

Rule #1: Spamming or Disruptive Behavior
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to spam the forums. This includes but is not limited to grave digging, continuously bumping threads, posting content in inappropriate forum boards, posting off-topic replies, posting one word responses, quoting users without posting, etc.

omg sorry please dont ban me

Well done m8 should teach these spastics a lesson love to see pure raggers get smacked by 1 def pures most of the ppl logout or get 70+ def themselves

Very well done Nh me :)

i engage them in combat using my alt and tank them with full inv of brews while i go back to 1def pking on my acc

but since the new rule there hasnt been much ragging also i myself am immune to it