Imbued god cape

YO, I wanted to give a suggestion about the imbued god cape. I've seen many players having it in-game, but the problem is that when this cape gets uncharged, there should be another way besides going once again and killing all those monsters. There should be an easy way for getting it charged back just like for the dharok's, ahrims etc, there is something called "armour fix stand"  OR  maybe just like for the serpentine helm, there is something called "zulrah scales" which charges it back. Alright pce.

2 minutes ago, Savax said:

YO, I wanted to give a suggestion about the imbued god cape. I've seen many players having it in-game, but the problem is that when this cape gets uncharged, there should be another way besides going once again and killing all those monsters. There should be an easy way for getting it charged back just like for the dharok's, ahrims etc, there is something called "armour fix stand"  OR  maybe just like for the serpentine helm, there is something called "zulrah scales" which charges it back. Alright pce.

The point is to constantly have people going back into the wilderness, so no.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Savax said:

The wildy is already active + it's boring and annoying doing the same thing over and over again, isn't it?

Isn’t such thing as “too” active though, since this is a PK server I think everything should have to go through the wilderness.

However, I think it should be like OSRS though, after you collect the first 3 hearts you only need one heart for the respected cape everytime after.

• Upvote 1

I don’t agree that you shouldn’t have to go into the wilderness to re-charge your cape however, I understand it can be quite annoying and tedious to do it all over again. Especially if you’re a whale and die all the time like @Tesfxye

Maybe we could make it so that you only have to kill the respective NPC to the cape that you have instead of all 3? So if you had an un-charged Sara cape you’d only need to kill the Sara boss to be able to re-charge the cape?

@Gretar @Smackd

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, JBLIND said:

I don’t agree that you shouldn’t have to go into the wilderness to re-charge your cape however, I understand it can be quite annoying and tedious to do it all over again. Especially if you’re a whale and die all the time like @Tesfxye

Maybe we could make it so that you only have to kill the respective NPC to the cape that you have instead of all 3? So if you had an un-charged Sara cape you’d only need to kill the Sara boss to be able to re-charge the cape?

@Gretar @Smackd

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

However, I think it should be like OSRS though, after you collect the first 3 hearts you only need one heart for the respected cape everytime after.

^

Agree though still.

16 minutes ago, Shadovv said:

Just do it three times for 3 imbued capes and stop dieing lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

i don't die lol the thing is i have to do it 9 times cuz gotta kill 9 npc's for it and soon gonna uncharge again so like wtf?

It should be like after getting the imbued capes by killing 9 npc's, when it gets uncharged, it should only require 1 heart or something for each cape  just like in OSRS

Edited by Savax
29 minutes ago, Savax said:

i don't die lol the thing is i have to do it 9 times cuz gotta kill 9 npc's for it and soon gonna uncharge again so like wtf?

It should be like after getting the imbued capes by killing 9 npc's, when it gets uncharged, it should only require 1 heart or something for each cape  just like in OSRS

True but you dont gotta kill it 9 times lol you kill 3 different monsters and take it to the mage guy also if you get donator you get alot more charges but i feel you its still kinda annoying to go kill all three maybe killing just one monster for the type of cape you have or all three if u wanted too. 

2 minutes ago, Shadovv said:

True but you dont gotta kill it 9 times lol you kill 3 different monsters and take it to the mage guy also if you get donator you get alot more charges but i feel you its still kinda annoying to go kill all three maybe killing just one monster for the type of cape you have or all three if u wanted too. 

i said like you gotta kill 3 monsters 3 times each so like it sums up to be 9... but ye man it is annoying killing it again and again after the cape uncharges.

11 hours ago, JBLIND said:

@Gretar @Smackd

if eventually this go through will higher donator ranks receive more than 1 charge after cape breaks or just 1 charge