i guess scamming is allowed :)

If you stake i suggest recording every single one if you dont have proof the admins cant do anything and thats for every server you play no matter how rich or well known you are or a person that donates alot if you dont have proof your fucked.

23 hours ago, Isaiah said:

you know of that best you rat

i never scammed on duel lmfao? i mean i scammed People probs countless times but idgaf its legit virtual Money LOL don't know what you on tbh the only time i staked was when i had 1 item left on bank (if i didn't give it away which i did this time gave 100k to friend) , how am i here the rat who's crawling into admins ass to try to go for staff?. me or you? you.-. so please be silent

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

i never scammed at ::duel lmfao? i mean i scammed people countless times, but idgaf its legit virtual Money LOL. don't know what youre on about tbh the only time i staked was when i had 1 item left in the bank (if i didn't give it away which i did this time give 100k to a friend) , how am i here the rat who's crawling into admins ass to try to go for staff?. me or you? you.-. so please be silent

ok. i spent my break at work deciphering and deciding your message. i edited it above. 

now time to respond to your comments. (if i understand them correctly)

you didn’t scam me at ::duel. you told me that you lost ~500k staking and you wanted a little money to rebuild. me being the nice guy i was at the time, i have you 10k pkt and you said you pay me back 20k when you make it... so you didn’t scam me at ::duel, but you had to stake at ::duel to pay me back so i guess you did a little bit😶 

now that i have a ~1m bank, i could care less about the 20k you have to pay me back and wish nothing but the best for your future endeavours... 

TLDR; i was autistic and gave 10k pkt to this rat after he said he’d pay me back double, didn’t pay me back. 

2 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

ok. i spent my break at work deciphering and deciding your message. i edited it above. 

now time to respond to your comments. (if i understand them correctly)

you didn’t scam me at ::duel. you told me that you lost ~500k staking and you wanted a little money to rebuild. me being the nice guy i was at the time, i have you 10k pkt and you said you pay me back 20k when you make it... so you didn’t scam me at ::duel, but you had to stake at ::duel to pay me back so i guess you did a little bit😶 

now that i have a ~1m bank, i could care less about the 20k you have to pay me back and wish nothing but the best for your future endeavours... 

TLDR; i was autistic and gave 10k pkt to this rat after he said he’d pay me back double, didn’t pay me back. 

? i gladly ask gretar for tradelogs ist np? never asked for items since my niggas got my back if i come back? i'll message gretar lateron at discord for tradelogs np. since you say i beg ist Abit funny *smfh * btw hows it to Flex to rsps Money? you goku v2 who flexes to black weed LOLOLOLOLOL btw i'll post here my tradelogs if gretar gives me them :) no prob my silly slave

5 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

? i gladly ask gretar for tradelogs ist np? never asked for items since my niggas got my back if i come back? i'll message gretar lateron at discord for tradelogs np. since you say i beg ist Abit funny *smfh * btw hows it to Flex to rsps Money? you goku v2 who flexes to black weed LOLOLOLOLOL btw i'll post here my tradelogs if gretar gives me them :) no prob my silly slave

waiting @Gretar

Edited by Isaiah
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2019 at 2:42 PM, Isaiah said:

waiting @Gretar

On 5/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, zeplin99 said:

still waiting rat