Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Chef said:

Your nephew.

stop speaking to me lmfao slaves are not allowned to Quote nor speak to me get it?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/11/2019 at 3:13 PM, zeplin99 said:

stop speaking to me lmfao slaves are not allowned to Quote nor speak to me get it?

I don't see the rules including that, so unfortunately I couldn't get it.

Plus I made your wishes come true and made you speak like a triggered whale ;) don't mind thanking me

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chef said:

I don't see the rules including that, so unfortunately I couldn't get it.

Plus I made your wishes come true and made you speak like a triggered whale ;) don't mind thanking me

imagine quoting me like same slave aka same sea in every topic LOLOLOL slaves be slaves. you never gonna touch the throne with your hands.

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 minute ago, zeplin99 said:

imagine quoting me like same slave aka same sea in every topic LOLOLOL slaves be slaves. you never gonna touch the throne with your hands.

Looks like my student got better in wording but am not here to touch anything dirty so please let me grind in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Chef said:

 

Looks like my student got better in wording but am not here to touch anything dirty so please let me grind in peace.

grind? what you grinding for trying to be me more? you're like rockshit trying to copy me LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zeplin99 said:

grind? what you grinding for trying to be me more? you're like rockshit trying to copy me LOL

Omg lol don't compare me to others and stop being delusional cuz u wotm8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chef said:

Omg lol don't compare me to others and stop being delusional cuz u wotm8

you cant touch my pride spastic im the god of roatz

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...