Spartans Inevitable Dominance Continues

27 minutes ago, Blood Hound said:

root linked me 

@Smackd add my discord

He told me to tell you to fuck off

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DAMAGEDAHA said:

Facts dude.

Bring that energy to the Wilderness #All #i #do #is #win Thanks Hatcx for 2 max sets Gg ratlords

17 hours ago, Supremium said:

ez work for #Spartans ,   most dominant clan.

give credit where credit is due.

gerard butler love GIF

now they most dominant in old times #bully-squad was best only the old youtubers know it and  some others cause that clan split up like shit.. #rip bully-squad 2015-2019 ;(

21 minutes ago, repent said:

King arturia: #spartans

arturia would torture u and make u slit those wrists up again lol

@HICK0RY remind him he's useless

Fyi my laptop is being fixed as we speak so im actually gonna play the game a bit more like in the old days make sure to not hide when im back😁

only took u 7minutes to kill me for bolt setup and then root in ts agsed on 77hp the first fight after. It amazes me how skill capped u noobs are and comeback when every team has left the server. U havent showed anything in the clan cup big noobs cyacya

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Fyi my laptop is being fixed as we speak so im actually gonna play the game a bit more like in the old days make sure to not hide when im back😁

only took u 7minutes to kill me for bolt setup and then root in ts agsed on 77hp the first fight after. It amazes me how skill capped u noobs are and comeback when every team has left the server. U havent showed anything in the clan cup big noobs cyacya

Gg thanks for max #Personacord 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pkmafia8 said:

Dead lol

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2019 at 2:56 AM, Smackd said:

arturia would torture u and make u slit those wrists up again lol

@HICK0RY remind him he's useless

I could take a shit on both of your doorsteps and make you clean it

On 5/12/2019 at 4:00 PM, pkmafia8 said:

Sorry for making you smash your laptop 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, seers10 said:

Thanks for 650m osrs lol

3 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

Thanks for 650m osrs lol

4 hours ago, repent said:

I could take a shit on both of your doorsteps and make you clean it

didn't read